• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Burningfenix Shiny/Event/EVd/Egg Moves Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • LOL actauly since u said that ill give it to u for free haha i just love facepalms lol

Burningfenix Shiny/Event/EVd/Egg Moves Trading Thread

Years
  • -Yoshi both actaully...im going to start moving all my EVD pokemon to my plat and all my events to Diamond so ill giveu the pokemon u want from my diamond but ur gunna have to give me the mesprit on my plat

Jollyrancher

Blue Raspberry Level
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Lol, you did not check my thread :P I got that Aerodactyl too. Now I got a Shiny UT Deoxys , haha

Years
  • -Alloute Nice stuff! although i dont think u will be interested in any of my pokemon lol...i did update my thread but i think u already got them

Pokepark Bell Sprout
    Daisuke Club
    Shinx, Ralts, Bidoof
    Two Diffrent manaphy eggs, Huevo, Uovo

anyways u can check through my thread perhaps there something u may like...i noticed u dont have ur Brynt park pokemon collection completed maybe u might be interested in that?

-Jolly sorry man already got that aerodactyle

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back