• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Busy Busy in Veilstone (Spoilors?)

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
  • Ash's staravia doesn't evolve its Ash's trainor's that he is battling Satraptor and when are there new episodes of pokemon on in america
    Yeah we all know and we don't know when any new episodes are coming out.

supertails

Dictator
    Years
  • In every episode I've seen at least from what I thought. It seems like they win or lose a competition that they just leave. Plus the fact that they were going to verlidion city for a while. I don't know if their is a city or a town now that it will take a while to get to. What does a Pokemon master earn because there is so much effort in being one? I know in the games you make lot of money but how about the show?

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Su. I know. I guess I was pushing it when that prediction. Su. It would have been coolies though.

It also kinda feels weird not to have Electabuzz with Paul. I mean what did Electabuzz do to be shafted like that? I thought Paul loved his electabuzz. They are so alike? Do you think he lost intrest in it power?

Still Paul's brother seems so much more nicer then Paul but powerful too. I mean did you saw all of his badges? I guess Paul has a lot to live up to.

So the fire attack was Brave Bird? Coolies. I like it. Teeheehee If Staravia going to be on fire everytime she uses Brave Bird then I am going to love it. Teeheehee Still maybe with this attack Staravia will get more love in battles. Poor Staravia. Even in this battle she got no love and it doesn't look like in the gym battle too. Su.

Also, did anybody notice a building with a lot of satilite dishes on it during this episode? Is that suppose to be Team Galatic Headquarters?

Still it has been comfrim, Ash and friends are going to be even more busy in Veilstone with Team Galatic.

supertails

Dictator
    Years
  • Paul has a power hungry attitude. We in know about psychology call it a enemy complex. It's when you can't trust people and Paul feels he can't trust Pokemon and he just forget them if they stop improving, lose, get hurt, etc. Paul is just a power hungry manieac and no matter how loyal or nice a power is he will just forget them if they don't do want he says no matter what.

Tonya

Brilliant Loser
    Years
  • Also, did anybody notice a building with a lot of satilite dishes on it during this episode? Is that suppose to be Team Galatic Headquarters?
    What, you mean this:
    https://i26.tinypic.com/f4lmad.jpg ? I honestly can't see how it could be anything else. Though the, uh, rosey pink, kind of surprised me.

Anyway, I don't think Paul is trashing Electabuzz. I think he just dropped it off with his brother so he could get the Magmar.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Su. I know. I guess I was pushing it when that prediction. Su. It would have been coolies though.

It also kinda feels weird not to have Electabuzz with Paul. I mean what did Electabuzz do to be shafted like that? I thought Paul loved his electabuzz. They are so alike? Do you think he lost intrest in it power?

Still Paul's brother seems so much more nicer then Paul but powerful too. I mean did you saw all of his badges? I guess Paul has a lot to live up to.

So the fire attack was Brave Bird? Coolies. I like it. Teeheehee If Staravia going to be on fire everytime she uses Brave Bird then I am going to love it. Teeheehee Still maybe with this attack Staravia will get more love in battles. Poor Staravia. Even in this battle she got no love and it doesn't look like in the gym battle too. Su.

Also, did anybody notice a building with a lot of satilite dishes on it during this episode? Is that suppose to be Team Galatic Headquarters?

Still it has been comfrim, Ash and friends are going to be even more busy in Veilstone with Team Galatic.
    I thought Staravia was a guy because of the color on it's head.

I think it was the Gliscor thing that signies it as kind of weak. And it maybe the Galactioc buidling.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Oh. That may explains why he got rid of Electabuzz.

Su? Aren't all Staravias look the same? It always seem like a girl to me. Teeheehee It sings opera!!! Teeheehee

I guess I need to look at the Gligar episode. I kinda well blew that one off since it kinda looked unintresting. Teeheehee

Yeppie. That building. Still I wonder if we are going to get something out from that building and some sort of Conway cameo. That would be coolies.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Oh. That may explains why he got rid of Electabuzz.

Su? Aren't all Staravias look the same? It always seem like a girl to me. Teeheehee It sings opera!!! Teeheehee

I guess I need to look at the Gligar episode. I kinda well blew that one off since it kinda looked unintresting. Teeheehee

Yeppie. That building. Still I wonder if we are going to get something out from that building and some sort of Conway cameo. That would be coolies.
    Yeah that's why Eleboo got the boot.

Muku's have spots on their heads if they are males, also that's in the dub that they do that to Muku...man even iN Ameria they make it look terrible...(another game aspect).

It was a good episode, very funny/

Last edited:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • You know, I've been thinking about the next episode, as it's still in Veilstone, thought I'd post it here.

We all know Ash got 2 soothe bells from the tag battle tournament, and we all know Buneary evolves via Happiness. We also know the next episode involves Dawn fighting against Maylene. One other thing we know, is that Maylene specializes in the move Drain Punch, which a certain bunny can learn...

Here is what I think is going to happen (it's a stretch, but still possible).

Due to the soothe bell being around, and the friendly atmosphere, buneary will be in a very happy mood going into her fight with Maylene. After Dawn and Maylene are down to their final pokemon, Lucario and Buneary, dawn loses the spirit to fight, due to buneary being weak to fighting type moves (i mean come on, who couldn't see that happening? XD), this makes buneary want to win even more. Unfortunately, she gets hit over and over by drain punch, and survives by using endure. Dawn decides if Buneary is gonna fight, she will to, and orders Buneary to use Dizzy Punch, unlike normal, Buneary's Ear glows white (like evolution), which slowly floods to her body, and out pops a newly evolved Lopunny. As she goes in for Dizzy punch, Maylene is shocked as Lopunny unleashes a Drain Punch upon Lucario. Not sure what would happen after this, possibly Dawn giving up due to the sheer happiness of Lopunny's evolution, or she might win a badge, *shrug*

This idea came to me because it's too much of a coincidence, Dawn's Buneary has been around soothe bells for a long time, and Lopunny can learn drain punch, coincidentally, from a TM you gain from maylene in the games. Plus, It would be completely unexpected (well, somewhat XD) Lopunny would probably lose her little crush on Pikachu, and possibly shift it to Sudowoodo...

Anyone think my idea has any merit?

And on the topic of Magmar: I still think that it will come down to Monferno/Infernape vs. Magmortar in the sinnoh league as their final pokemon, possibly with Monferno evolving to get the win for ash.

Last edited:

Daisuke33

The Ultimate Unreal Hero
    Years
  • You know, I've been thinking about the next episode, as it's still in Veilstone, thought I'd post it here.

We all know Ash got 2 soothe bells from the tag battle tournament, and we all know Buneary evolves via Happiness. We also know the next episode involves Dawn fighting against Maylene. One other thing we know, is that Maylene specializes in the move Drain Punch, which a certain bunny can learn...

Here is what I think is going to happen (it's a stretch, but still possible).

Due to the soothe bell being around, and the friendly atmosphere, buneary will be in a very happy mood going into her fight with Maylene. After Dawn and Maylene are down to their final pokemon, Lucario and Buneary, dawn loses the spirit to fight, due to buneary being weak to fighting type moves (i mean come on, who couldn't see that happening? XD), this makes buneary want to win even more. Unfortunately, she gets hit over and over by drain punch, and survives by using endure. Dawn decides if Buneary is gonna fight, she will to, and orders Buneary to use Dizzy Punch, unlike normal, Buneary's Ear glows white (like evolution), which slowly floods to her body, and out pops a newly evolved Lopunny. As she goes in for Dizzy punch, Maylene is shocked as Lopunny unleashes a Drain Punch upon Lucario. Not sure what would happen after this, possibly Dawn giving up due to the sheer happiness of Lopunny's evolution, or she might win a badge, *shrug*

This idea came to me because it's too much of a coincidence, Dawn's Buneary has been around soothe bells for a long time, and Lopunny can learn drain punch, coincidentally, from a TM you gain from maylene in the games. Plus, It would be completely unexpected (well, somewhat XD) Lopunny would probably lose her little crush on Pikachu, and possibly shift it to Sudowoodo...

Anyone think my idea has any merit?

And on the topic of Magmar: I still think that it will come down to Monferno/Infernape vs. Magmortar in the sinnoh league as their final pokemon, possibly with Monferno evolving to get the win for ash.

Hmmm, considering Dawn's Aipom just evolved into Aimbipom not to long ago, I doubt they're let another of Dawn's Pokemon evolve so soon. If their do then one of Ash's pokes should evolve then. I'm keeping my eyes on Turtwig, I have a feeling it will evolve soon. As for Chimchar, Ash really just got it, so I can't see it evolving anytime soon. Knowing the writers they might just have Chimchar evolve into Monferno this saga and through the Sinnoh league, and have it evolve to Infernape after Sinnoh, just like Ash's Spectile. He had it as Grovyle through Hoenn to the hoenn league then sometime in Battle Frontier it evovled to Spectile.

fate

PK Awesome
    Years
  • I have this feeling that Buneary will never evolve.

I'm still surprised Dawn will take on Maylene. I don't see Dawn winning though... her pokemon are mostly all contest trained. With the exception of Ambipom, none of them have too much combat experience to do well against Maylene's Lucario...

Unless, Dawn taps Ash's deus ex abilities, and Piplup destroys Lucario, the gym, and Veilstone City with a bubblebeam.

What, you mean this:
    https://i26.tinypic.com/f4lmad.jpg ? I honestly can't see how it could be anything else. Though the, uh, rosey pink, kind of surprised me.

Cyrus probably lost a bet to Jupiter.

Also, less satellites, MORE SPIKES.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • That is kinda of harsh of Paul to do but then again when has Paul ever been nice. Su. Poor Electbuzz.

Su. That sounds like a good thing and interesting too. I mean I would love to see Bunery evolve but I love it's little crush on Pikachu. Teeheehee It is so CUTE!!!! Still I think Dawn will lose after a tough battle with Maylene. Still I just love the idea that it could happen but Daiske is right. One of Dawn's pokemon just evolve and I don't think they will let another one evolve too. Still I am intrested to see what they will do with those Soothe Bells.

I think if any of Ash's pokemon will evolve next it will be turtwig. It seems like the writers like to make the grass type evolve first but still maybe Chimchar will evolve in order to keep it on track with the starters from Kanto that were on Ash's team.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • I have this feeling that Buneary will never evolve.

I'm still surprised Dawn will take on Maylene. I don't see Dawn winning though... her pokemon are mostly all contest trained. With the exception of Ambipom, none of them have too much combat experience to do well against Maylene's Lucario...

Unless, Dawn taps Ash's deus ex abilities, and Piplup destroys Lucario, the gym, and Veilstone City with a bubblebeam.

Cyrus probably lost a bet to Jupiter.

Also, less satellites, MORE SPIKES.

Piplup has decent combat experience, buneary and Pachi are never used though (even though Pachi is adorable :()

I could see Chimchar evolving vs Lucario for one reason: the harsh training Paul put him through must of raised his level a lot, and plus, Lucario weak to fire XD

Anyways: who do you guys think Ash will use vs Maylene?

I think:

If 2v2: Staravia and Chimchar
    If 3v3: Staravia, Gligar (Strong vs Steel), and Chimchar.

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
  • fate said:
    Not really. In fact, with the exception of Pachirisu, the rest can hold their own pretty well in battles. Buneary did quite well in the battle round of the Jubilife Contest, Ambipom has more than enough experience in Gym Battles and Piplup is pretty much proven. However, Ambipom is better than Piplup at battling; after all, her previous trainer was a Gym Battler.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Well I don't think Chimchar is going to play a big role in this battle. I think they like to show off Ash's newest pokemon in the up and coming gym battle and that would be Buizel. Also there is an episode title that had Lucario and Buizel in it. I kinda forgot what it was though.

Still I think Piplup will be the big battler in Dawn's battle. Also I don't think Meylene will use Lucario in her battle with Dawn but use Meditate from the pics I seen.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Spoiler:

so we already knew the writers manage to show four Ep for every GYM leader.
    I think we still have one Ep for Ash's GYM and one for TG then the group will leave.

Still I think Piplup will be the big battler in Dawn's battle. Also I don't think Meylene will use Lucario in her battle with Dawn but use Meditate from the pics I seen.

Maylene used Lucario and he owned Piplup and Ambipom.

Last edited:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • I'm thinking Staravia might evolve during the gym battle? Why? Brave Bird in the games is learned at 43, Staravia is in the process of learning it, yet she could evolve at level 34... Yes, I know Games=/=Anime, but am I the only one getting this vibe? It IS the fighting type gym afterall, and when a pokemon specializes in a gym, something tends to happen to them (Noctowl in ghost gym learned psybeam).

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • I'm thinking Staravia might evolve during the gym battle? Why? Brave Bird in the games is learned at 43, Staravia is in the process of learning it, yet she could evolve at level 34... Yes, I know Games=/=Anime, but am I the only one getting this vibe? It IS the fighting type gym afterall, and when a pokemon specializes in a gym, something tends to happen to them (Noctowl in ghost gym learned psybeam).
    As long as you understand that aspect. I mean like it would be quite innovative to have a pokemon evolve during a gymbattle, but it seems Bui Bui is going to be the one shining it it's first gymbattle.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • As long as you understand that aspect. I mean like it would be quite innovative to have a pokemon evolve during a gymbattle, but it seems Bui Bui is going to be the one shining it it's first gymbattle.

Have we had one of ash's pokemon evolve during gym battle yet? or just krabby at the kanto league?

Back