• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*!*~BUT WHY HERE?!~*!*~

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
  • I was hatching a lot of eggs while back and I went back into the Distortion World with those eggs because I had to get Giratina's item, and my egg hatches to a level 1 Shuppet, I still find that weird, the question is where was the weirdest place your egg ever hatched (it can be any game)

:t354:TG

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Distortion world. I spend about 50% of my game time in there.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Right outside the Daycare center in Ru/Sa. I was just passing through to get to Mauville City, and all of a sudden, the baby Wynaut hatched. >_>

Years
  • I've had some water pokemon hatch while diving in my Sapphire...

Ooo, I had a Sassy Female Chimchar hatch in the resort area!

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I've never had a properly strange place, but my Togepi did hatch in the Poffin House in Platinum.

twigzy

hi,um...what should I say now?
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    it hatched when I was going to catch dialga at spear piller.

Ayselipera

I pick the location of where my pokemon hatch so its never anywhere unexpected.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • This is more of a game mechanic thread so I'm moving it to the General Gaming forum.

Back