• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

but you promised

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I try my hardest to keep promises I make. To say that I keep all of them would be a bit much, I find. I've gotten to a point where I can tell someone who asks me to promise them something that (if I don't know for certain that I'm not going to be able to fulfill it) I can't make promises I don't know I'd keep. I'm not someone who tells someone something because that's what they want to hear. Unfortunately, I find that most people who promise me something don't fulfill it. But they're usually things that don't really matter much.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2012
I broke a few promises to my ex, but I guess it doesn't really matter 'cuz he broke a lot more than that. .-.

And yeah. People ALWAYS break their promises to me. I can't even remember a time someone has actually done something they promised to do. I guess I just suck that much or something. tch. man. that sucks. :u

Back