• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BW Styled Pokedex Entry[v17.2]

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
    Love the way this came together! However, I'd recommend changing up the class names of the custom classes from EBS/Utilities that you're bundling in the script, and use those new names instead. Because when EBDX drops, there's going to be a whole lot of grief (mostly for me). Just saying, so that the two don't conflict in the future.

Years
    Sure!

Code:
      def pbDexEntry(species)
        @scene.pbNewDexEntryScene(species)
        @scene.pbCentralDexEntryScene 
        @scene.pbEndScene
      end  
    end

pbDexEntry(species) does that, replace the 'species' with the pokemon you want

For that you need to have the Pokedex,it's necessary

Last edited by a moderator:
    Fixed another issue :)

BW Styled Pokedex Entry Script​
    For v 17+​

This Script adds a BW Styled Pokedex Entry to the Game.
    It includes 2 styles, The BW One and the BW2 one.
    To use, Paste the Script given below above main and the graphics in the main folder.
    WARNING- This script uses a new townmap present in Pictures/Townmap, nothing has changed much.Copy your map over the default map in your image manip program, so that it is properly formatted!
    USEBW2SCENE is used to switch between the BW2 style(when true) and Default BW Style(when False)
    USEEBS is used for whether your game has EBS or not
    POKEMONSPRITESCALE can be deleted if you have EBS.
    Credits
    Graphics -Xtreme1992(spriters resource) and Edited my me
    Scrpts - LackDeJurane, Kleinstudio, adn Luka S.J.

Spoiler:
    View attachment 92565
    The script is good. I want to use BW like registration scene for normal Pokemons and BW2 like registration scene for Legendaries and Mythical Pokemons. Can you add a aray in which pokemons present will always show BW2 scene and others will show BW scene.

DarrylBD99

Content Creator and Game Developer
    Years
    When the register pokedex entry scene (the scene after catching a new pokemon) is played,

1. It doesn't show the type and footprint.

2. The Pokemon doesn't animate if using EBS

Are they bugs or haven't you added them in yet (or you just don't want to add them)?

Last edited:
    Years
    Since this was to be used with stock essentials, I decided not to go for animated battlers, and the type stuff, just a random bug, will be fixed soon

Years
    Hello, I noticed that if you catch for the first time a Pokémon in an alternative form, like Alolan or Galarian, the info displayed as a first catch Pokémon is the one of the original form, not the alternative.

Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks! This is an awesome script!

Years
    Hello, I noticed that if you catch for the first time a Pokémon in an alternative form, like Alolan or Galarian, the info displayed as a first catch Pokémon is the one of the original form, not the alternative.

Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks! This is an awesome script!

Since Galarian And Alolan forms are the "forms" of the original pokemon and not a different species, this was bound to happen.

Years
    Thanks for the script
    When the pokemon evolves it does not show the pokédex register, everything else works fine

Years
    Thanks for the script
    When the pokemon evolves it does not show the pokédex register, everything else works fine

That's not coded in, When I get my PC back, I will make sure to do that.

And sorry for the late reply, I was busy with my assignments for my college, and I barely get time to do stuff nowadays

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2022
    how do i call pokedex? I put the script and the image files all right. But the old pokedex still appears. How do I make this appear?

Back