• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Café Mocha (Ash x Dent)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • Well, you never know. Even them hanging out together is potentially shippy... and if Iris is the star of the episode, Dent and Ash are going to be together- just in the background.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    This is true. xD; It's happened before and I still count it. I count it as a shippy all the time, when Dent and Ash are always side by side. >_> I don't believe Ash and Brock ever did that so often. Or maybe I just wasn't paying attention.. but Brock was usually nearby whatever girl was in the episode with them.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I don't recall Ash ever hanging around so close to anyone so constantly, actually... or maybe I just choose not to. ^^;

You know... I've not seen as much CafeMocha art floating around as of late. D:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Noooo, I noticed the same thing.

Well, Pikachu's always close to him, but that's because he's Pikachu. xD;

Ash didn't hang around Brock or Tracey like he does with Dent.

& Pixiv seems to always new art. o o But then, I also don't check it all the time, sooo..

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I think about the only time he left Dent was when Dent specifically told him to. ^^

I can't get on Pixiv on my internet ;;

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Oh you and your Iris-hate. :P I've gotten to the point where I don't mind her, and sometimes ever... like her. I mean, she doesn't get between Ash and Dent really so I have no real objection.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    I watched the Ducklett episode English dubbed this time, noticed how much Dento is much more worried about Ash than Iris was at that moment. Also, that Fishing episode will be airing in Japan, hopping for some AshxDento moments here but.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I haven't seen it dubbed yet. I should go watch, sounds fantastic. :3

I'm hoping from something in 26 as well. Although Bel will be there so she might just overtake the interactions with her hyperactivity.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Although there hasn't been much for CaféMocha, sadly, I did notice quite a few touchy-feely moments from Dent in BW040, as well as Ash being adorable saying "Dent, please be sure to watch our battle," in BW044. <3

And here, have some fanart!
    Spoiler:

And some fics!

Warm My Heart
    Look Only At Me
    Simmer <-- this one is most def a 16+ fic. Be warned, etc.

Back