• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resolved: CafeMedia

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    So I was looking at a single post, and "AN ELITE CAFEMEDIA PUBLISHER" covered the bottom of the thread (example attached). I am using Chrome. Is there any way to get around this?

Attachments

• CafeMedia
      cafemedia.png
      11.3 KB · Views: 24
    Years
  • This should only be visible to unregistered members, but it also shouldn't be covering things up like that! Unfortunately I'm away for a few days so I won't be able to look at it right away, but will do so once I'm able. Thanks for the heads up!

EDIT: Reached out to our ad company so we can get this fixed. I'll update this once it's been adjusted.

EDIT 2: Neglected to remember that the text does show to registered members. But the placement has been fixed now.. :D

Last edited:
    Back