• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Caite-chan's Team Rocket Hideout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Hello! I would like your: event shiny giratina.

What do I have to offer?
    Events:
    Spoiler:

Shinies
    Spoiler:

Let me know what you can do

How about for Shiny Ninetailes?

Have you got male HA Dratini?

I do have one.

ill give you a shiny tyranitar for the shiny raikou

I can do that but I need to get my Raikou cloned first.

Ewer70

Cloner/Breeder
    Years
  • I can do that but I need to get my Raikou cloned first.[/QUOTE]

if youd like i have a powersave and could clone it for you. if you dont feel safe doing that i rspect that decision and can wait. no big deal either way.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I can do that but I need to get my Raikou cloned first.

if youd like i have a powersave and could clone it for you. if you dont feel safe doing that i rspect that decision and can wait. no big deal either way.[/QUOTE]

I'm actually getting them cloned from someone else and they should be ready later tonight. :D

Ewer70

Cloner/Breeder
    Years
  • if youd like i have a powersave and could clone it for you. if you dont feel safe doing that i rspect that decision and can wait. no big deal either way.

I'm actually getting them cloned from someone else and they should be ready later tonight. :D[/QUOTE]

sounds good i should be back in about 5 hours and if that doesnt work ill be on a good amount tomorrow

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'm actually getting them cloned from someone else and they should be ready later tonight. :D

sounds good i should be back in about 5 hours and if that doesnt work ill be on a good amount tomorrow[/QUOTE]

I should be on all day today so just let me know when you want to trade.

Ewer70

Cloner/Breeder
    Years
  • sounds good i should be back in about 5 hours and if that doesnt work ill be on a good amount tomorrow

I should be on all day today so just let me know when you want to trade.[/QUOTE]

im online now so when youre ready hmu

Years
  • hey can i have the fancy pattern vivillon and the linoone please?

I have a pokeball pattern vivillon and HA event articuno (competitive)

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    hey can i have the fancy pattern vivillon and the linoone please?

I have a pokeball pattern vivillon and HA event articuno (competitive)

I can do that. I should be ready by Saturday as I have a few things to do after work tomorrow if that's alright.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I should be ready about 10am EDT unless you catch me on before that because I'll be out of the house most of the day.

Years
  • I should be ready about 10am EDT unless you catch me on before that because I'll be out of the house most of the day.

argh i didn't realise u replied coz i didn't get quoted :( i'm basically free most of the time since my end of yr recital is finished. would it be best to trade on the weekend?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back