• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Calister's Pokehut

Hectic

Dew yew liek Tyranitars?
Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2013
    Calister's Pokehut

Scrafty - Adamant
    7/31/26/31/31/31
    Crunch/Drain Punch(EM)/Ice Punch(EM)/Dragon Dance(EM)
    4HP/252Att/252Spe

Calister's Pokehut

Mienshao - Adamant
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    U-Turn/Hi Jump Kick/Swords Dance/Stone Edge
    4HP/252Att/252Spe

Calister's Pokehut

Conkeldurr - Brave
    25/31/27/22/12/14
    Drain Punch(EM)/Mach Punch(EM)/Bulk Up/Payback
    252HP/252Att/4Def

Please CMT my thread for offers on these. Please VM me. If you don't see anything you like, I need to update my shop so just include that in a VM.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    Ok Thread Update coming later, as for now, I am officially on break, steady trading for the past 2 hours. I need a break for a bit.

Ok sleep time soon, hoping to have current breeding project done early in the morning, then updating thread and thinking about what the next breeding project will be.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2012
    hey man i want Japanese Ash's Scraggy - Adamant - Flawless IV's...i will give you a PM with my pokes

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    hey man i want Japanese Ash's Scraggy - Adamant - Flawless IV's...i will give you a PM with my pokes

sorry didnt see anything i liked.

Side note: @twilightblade and @kingthor I will not be available this evening for trading until after 11pm. I live in EST timezone. After 11pm and in the morning I will be available to complete trades. Thanks for being patient.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    Any chance you'd be interested in an UT shiny Kyurem or UT shiny Moltres (German) for Arceus?

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    Updated thread, time for sleep, then taking care of my new breeding projects. Then more trading.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2019
    hello. i have a huge favor. could you iv and ev check some of my pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    hello. i have a huge favor. could you iv and ev check some of my pokemon?

Which pokemon? I will clone them and keep a copy for myself if I do, if that's ok? How many are we talking about here?

Also if this is against the rules about asking for iv/ev check, sorry.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Dunno if you'd be willing to do this (and I understand if you won't), but would it be possible for you to breed for a Drilbur for me? And if you'd be willing to do it, what would you want for it?

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    Dunno if you'd be willing to do this (and I understand if you won't), but would it be possible for you to breed for a Drilbur for me? And if you'd be willing to do it, what would you want for it?

I can just clone my excadrill and trade you a copy of that, now what do you have to offer for it?

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    I can just clone my excadrill and trade you a copy of that, now what do you have to offer for it?

Mmm, that's the thing, I don't really have a lot of good IV/EV'd Pokemon to trade in White yet. I just need a Drilbur so I can breed it for my team, or at least get it into my Pokedex so that I can try to get one off Geonet.

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    Mmm, that's the thing, I don't really have a lot of good IV/EV'd Pokemon to trade in White yet. I just need a Drilbur so I can breed it for my team, or at least get it into my Pokedex so that I can try to get one off Geonet.

i didnt ask if you had anything good, i just said what would you offer. you can pretty much offer anything.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    i didnt ask if you had anything good, i just said what would you offer. you can pretty much offer anything.

In that case, I have a Jolly Axew with Mold Breaker; else I could breed a Skarmory with Stealth Rock or trade you a Pokemon with pkrs.

Back