• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Calister's Pokehut

Years
  • Seen May 13, 2011
im interested in your ash scraggy. :) what would u like for it? ive a flawless legit deino for trade.

Woobat

Koromori
Years
Can I have this for what your requested from my thread?
Zorua - Egg Move - Dark Pulse - Timid - 31/28/31/22/25/31
If so, PM/VM me sometime and we can get a time to trade worked out.

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2013
Can I have this for what your requested from my thread?
Zorua - Egg Move - Dark Pulse - Timid - 31/28/31/22/25/31
If so, PM/VM me sometime and we can get a time to trade worked out.

yeah no problem, the next time you are on, pm me and we can trade.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
The Kanto Starters were only released as male only.

BlaQk is correct.

Just to let you know, I came from smogon. And I have learned that the Dream World starters can never be females. It's actually impossible. You should know that right about now.

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2013
The Kanto Starters were only released as male only.

no they weren't, the starters just have a 87.5% chance of being male, I already researched it.

BlaQk is correct.

Just to let you know, I came from smogon. And I have learned that the Dream World starters can never be females. It's actually impossible. You should know that right about now.

First off, I don't care where you came from, and yeah I'm pretty sure this Female Solar Power Charmander has passed every hack check I've put it through. So it's not impossible, obviously.

Also here is a direct quote from someone on Smogon....

"They do have a 7:1 gender ratio, but it doesn't mean that you can't get a female Charmander."

Last edited:

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
Years
  • Age 113
  • Seen Nov 5, 2014
no they weren't, the starters just have a 87.5% chance of being male, I already researched it.

You're correct, regular Charmanders have a 12.5% chance of being female. However, Dream World Charmanders are all preset male since they are an event pokemon. Dream World abilities also cannot be passed down with males only. So it's impossible to get a female Charmander with Solar Power.

If you look at Serebii's event database on all the starters released via Dream World, you'll notice they are all male only.

Like I said, it's hacked, so remove it or a mod will and likely infract you as well.

@Diabolico: There wasn't a reason for you to post. I don't need you following me around either. Also, saying you come from Smogon means nothing, really.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I went ahead and removed the female DW Charmander. Promotion-style DW releases, such as the Kanto/Hoenn starters and Eeveelutions, are always male. :)

Next time, send a report!

Post edited~

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2013
I went ahead and removed the female DW Charmander. Promotion-style DW releases, such as the Kanto/Hoenn starters and Eeveelutions, are always male. :)

Next time, send a report!

Post edited~

If it was a hack, then how did it pass every HACK CHECKER I put it through?

Once I have a good answer for that, then I will admit to it not being legit, until that time, 3 people saying it can only be male will not convince me.
I'm not trying to start a flame war or anything like that, but how can it not be legit if it's went through 4 different hack checks, and it passed every one?

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

Years
There is no hack checking program for gen 5. Regardless, the promotions are male-only. :(

Edit: If Sabresite or Kaphotics have released a legality checker, this Charmander would PASS because I assume she was hatched from a hacked parent. Babies pass hack checks. The baby is legal, but not legitimate, because these promotions are always male. There were no female Charmander from DW so one cannot legitimately breed more with DW abilities.

No flame wars here. (b'-')b

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2013
There is no hack checking program for gen 5. Regardless, the promotions are male-only. :(

Edit: If Sabresite or Kaphotics have released a legality checker, this Charmander would PASS because I assume she was hatched from a hacked parent. Babies pass hack checks. The baby is legal, but not legitimate, because these promotions are always male. There were no female Charmander from DW so one cannot legitimately breed more with DW abilities.

No flame wars here. (b'-')b

here is the stats/everything of the female dreamworld charmander i have.

Rash Nature
2/2/11
Entree Forest
Apparently Met at Lv10
Somewhat Vein
OT: Mat
ID No.:30160
and yes it's female. Everyother dream world charmander I have is male, but this one is female, and was caught in Entree Forest.

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2013
To anyone I traded a female DW Charmander too, please release these pokemon and you can have something else from my shop for free. Apparently they are not legit and are hacked, even though it looks legit in every way. But I will let you pick anything else from this pokemon trade thread, for you to have for free. If I traded you a DW Charmander, please PM me.

TwilightBlade

Years
Mandibuzz - Impish
31/31/31/31/31/4
Knock Off/Taunt/Whirlwind/Roost
248HP/56Def/204SpD

This looks cute.

Back