• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Call Base Stats

Days
    • Seen Mar 21, 2024
    I have an NPC who wants to see a Pokemon with a specific Base Stat threshold (e.g. >=100 Attack). In theory this should be similar to an IV Checker NPC, but I'm struggling to get them to acknowledge the base stat.

What I need is the script that will look at the Pokemon you've selected from your team (this is already working), check if it's base stat is greater than or equal to <x>.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen yesterday
    If you have a pokemon object, you can do pokemon.baseStats[:ATTACK] def baseStats returns a hash of the base stats for the species/form combo, and you just need to use the ID of the desired stat to pull it out.
    The rest is just like the IV checker, now that you have a stat's value, you can see if it's greater than a threshold.

Back