• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Call of Duty 4

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    I have it. For the PC. Level 53 last time I checked. I had to take a week off from the game though, to intense at times. I also needed to get a mouse with more buttons.

COD4 is game of the year for PC, that isn't even a question. I just played Crysis, its nearest competitor, and it can't touch COD4 so far on the main storyline. COD4 graphics are good, not great, and the single player, though short, is excellent in my opinion. Multiplayer is just crazy good, and I love the attachments and weapons upgrades. SOOOOO much better then Battlefield 2.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I don't have it at the minute, though I intend to get it in the future, it looks good. So, until then, I will have to do with Black Hawk Down. Gotta admit, it's still a good game, even if it is over 3 years old. Obviously, I'd get it for the PC. Even though the 5th is in production.

Last edited:

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
    Alot of people at my school of got it. Since we all have Ps3's And they say it's amazing. Played on it once. It's alright. Graphics 10/10

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2008
    I have that game for PC, it's awesome. I didn't play online because I have too many games to play it, so now I have start play online. Graphics look great and weapons are better than BF2.

Black_Wolf

I'm online. I'm just invisible
    Years
    Alot of people at my school of got it. Since we all have Ps3's And they say it's amazing. Played on it once. It's alright. Graphics 10/10

Alright? This Game is Awesome!!!

It is Highly Poto-realistic.. The MP Is wonderful.

And if it wasn't for the fact that there is a regenerative health system, This would be as close as some of you will ever get to actual combat.

Semper Fi.

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    i got on xbox 360 completed it on hardest rank in 4days playing 3 hours a day the end bits sad when all ur team get shot...but u get a chance to ko the dude and teams and the russian guy is safe.awesome graphics and awesome story line id give 9.5/10 the only downside is maybe the stories a bit short other than that its a great game

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I got the game on the 360. And I LOVE it.
    I'm a level 51 on second prestige mode (in other words, I'm about to get my green in a few ranks). Beat the single player on veteran (hardest) mode (so damn hard). I'm a card carrying member of the "Mile High Club". And it's the first game for me to get all 1000 attachment points on any game for the 360.
    The online is so awesome (even if some of the probs needs to be worked out, such as host changing), and it's like the only game I play these days.
    The only prob I have with the game, is that it is too short, and some of the online probs. But other then that, the game is so awesome.

Back