• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Calling all PC Kids and Squids!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Playing the game for 5 hours rose me from Level 9 to Level 12. Great day, guys!

Day 2 will start at 12 noon Eastern tomorrow, so join us by then! I'll be online after 1 PM eastern, so I'll see you guys then! :)

Miracle Seed

Serpentine trainer
    Years
  • I'm sorry for not closing out the night, but it's storming awful here. At any rate, things will start early tomorrow, as I have off. I'll see any participants at noon sharp! Thanks you guys for making the first evening event something special!

Miracle Seed

Serpentine trainer
    Years
  • I've added everyone. I look forward to see you on the splattlefield, Twisted Cuteness!

I may take an intermission at 5:30pm. But entrants are still welcome to play/chat

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I'll take over the latter half if you like!

I'll have to balance between that, and MK8, so bear with :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hey guys! I'll be here for most of the day today, so poke me on the skype chat if you wanna get down to splatting!

Miracle Seed

Serpentine trainer
    Years
  • Alright, I've added you as well. I'll be on in just a few minutes. These past few days have been a blast! Thanks to all the regulars for popping in each night!

Miracle Seed

Serpentine trainer
    Years
  • Just a reminder, squiddos, that tonight is the final night that this game will be on! Let's get some extra ink time in, shall we?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Actually, I talked with Miracle and allowed me to continue the event in her place through the weekend. I'll have it open all day tomorrow until 5 pm Eastern Time. And continues after midnight Eastern Time, because I gots an evening shift to deal with tomorrow!

Back