• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Camara's shop

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    I have an UT bold uxie, I want to know how touched the Heatran is...

Camara

Forgettable Trainer
    Years
  • Heatran is modest lv 70. It is touched because it has experience points, don't know how many ev's he has, it was traded to me.

Just Darth

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    any chance you could remove those EV's using the EV removal berries? If so you have your self a trade on

Camara

Forgettable Trainer
    Years
  • I will remove the ev's. It may take some days if he has alot. Do you want to wait (it may be quick too..)?

Just Darth

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    I can wait, as he hasn't upped his level as he , so it wont take long...

GoldenBagon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    Would You Trade Your Adamant Swarm Scizor lv 65 (Pkrs) 108 HP / 252 Atk / 148 Spe (Brick Break/X-Scissor/Agility/Iron Head)
    for psychic,thunder, and focus blast and shadow claw???all tms?

Camara

Forgettable Trainer
    Years
  • Darth_Quaver the Heatran does not have any ev at all! It was probably in the breeding center. Let's trade if you want.

GoldenBagon I'm not interested in those TM's. Do you have Stone Edge? I don't know if Scizor has pokerus anymore.

Just Darth

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    Thanks for the trade dude,

quicjk and efficent will be back again!

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • I have a Modest Manaphy, Timid Celebi, Timid Darkrai, and Modest Shaymin (Although it's name is in Japanese, but those are the only legit ones anyways). Will you trade an EV'ed Pokemon for each one? Specifically:

Jolly Weavile lv 65 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe (Ice Punch/Night Slash/Swords Dance/Brick Break)
    Jolly Poison Heal Breloom lv 80 252 Atk / 252 Speed / 6 HP (Stone Edge/Spore/Focus Punch/Seed Bomb)
    Jolly Gyarados lv 71 216 HP / 16 Atk / 176 Def / 100 Spe (Earthquake/Ice Fang/Dragon Dance/Waterfall)
    Timid Gengar lv 75 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 6 HP (Shadow Ball/Focus Blast/Hypnosis/Destiny Bond)

laoris

Electric Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2009
    Hey, I'm still interested in the Timid Zapdos. I've got a Relaxed Giratina I could offer. It's slightly touched, but still level 70.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 15, 2009
    Our trade is still on as far as I'm concerned... we just keep narrowly missing each other in terms of being able to get on Wi-Fi and trading, it seems.

Camara

Forgettable Trainer
    Years
  • @Darth_Quaver thanks

@Jake manaphy and celebi only, as I'm waiting for a timid darkrai from asthegreat and I already have a modest shaymin, chose the ones you want

@laoris sure, we'll trade when we can

@master control program, yes, I still want to trade! Send me a PM if you're here after 7 PM GMT, I would probably be here. Now I can trade in the weekend too, and I have much more time to trade, so send me a PM and give me an hour so I'll see if I can.

Back