• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Camara's shop

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2009
Ok thats kool because i have to finish pokeleauge post here when you want to trade my FC is 2922 1926 4399

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2009
yeah which every starmie is lvl 87 timid it is meet me in wifi im on there now :)

Ezzo!

conejo.
Years
Need those.
What are you looking for?

Event Pokemons I can offer: (I will only trade these for a good offer, propose)
Mystry Timid Mew UT
10 Aniv Modest Zapdos UT
10 Aniv Quiet Lation UT (with Soul Dew)
10 Anniv Calm Lugia UT

Camara

Forgettable Trainer
Years
@Sky Forme see in the first page the pokemons I want

@DEZTROYA yes it is your Suicune

Camara

Forgettable Trainer
Years
Hmm... I already have Shaymins and Darkrais that I like... do you have another ones?

Camara

Forgettable Trainer
Years
Ok I'll give you mew and latios with soul dew and do you give me a modest and a timid darkrai? I don't want nicknames nor japanese names, etc.

Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2014
I have an Adamant Groudon with Fire Punch....Would you trade it for that Hetran?

Camara

Forgettable Trainer
Years
Sure, but if adamant Groundon is level 100 it must be ev'd. If it is not level 100 my only ask is to not have a nickname.

fishyfool

Bitter old fart.
Years
Could I have a little more info on the 10 Aniv Zapdos, such as IVs if you can. If you can't get them, can you PM me the stats and level?

I've a spare Calm Regice (I know you're pending one there, but no history of a trade there I could see), UT'd with 30/x/30/30/26/x IVs.

Camara

Forgettable Trainer
Years
@ laoris it is lv 55, it is Touched

@ fishyfool ok, I will send you a PM

@ asthegreat yes

Back