• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Cameron the Photographer!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
What did you think of him? Did you like this new feature? Did you use it often?

I loved it, but hated when some of my Pokemon got blocked in the picture by larger Pokemon in my party xD

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
I never really used him, there was nothing good at the end if you found him all over (or I don't think there is xD) if I used it I had the same problem as Toshiro xD

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
Cameron was a cool photographer, I didn't use it too much but every now and then when I did, I could browse through the PC looking at the photos one after another and thinking how my team had grown and developed so much, from when it was just me Totodile and Mareep to a whole team of champions.

I used him to track my team development and also remember the good times I had on my journey, exploring and aspiring to be one of the greatest trainers ever. So I definitely liked the Cameron feature, but it was a bit shocking when I ran into him everywhere I went :3.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I usually take photograph from Cameron once in every area, if possible. But sometimes I have to consider Pokemon placings, since some of them are too big that they are blocking the other Pokemon.

Deceit

Toxic.
Years
If I see Cameron, I always stop for a picture, unless I have already gotten one before. At the end of my journey, I check the PC for all the pictures taken, and it is really interesting to see my team grow over time. Of course, my smaller Pokemon kept getting blocked so it was annoying :P

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I took photos here and there throughout my journey and it was good to look back on the grwth of my team from the beginning of my travels to their end. The only thing I didn't really like was the limit of photo's one could take; I'd want to take as many photos as I like!

Years
I enjoyed this feature, seeing my team posing with me and all the cool locations you could do it in.

The storage limit was a little disappointing but I loved it nontheless and I'd love to see it return in a future generation.

Years
I go to have the picture taken. But in one, I've had the Team Rocket uniform on. I don't know who came up with the idea first to put Lyra in a Team Rocket uniform, but I like the idea. Also, I made a post a long time ago, to infultrate the Radio Tower, one of my first introduction posts as GymLeaderLily.

Years
To start off, I thought that it was a pretty cool idea- getting your picture taken with your party members in interesting places (like Slowpoke Well). You could see how your team grew, and what changes were made at different points of the game. However, I have a habit of talking to all the NPCs as I progress through the game, and by the time I got to Kanto, I got a little fed up with Cameron (thinking he was just another NPC), especially since my team was set and fully evolved, so it wouldn't be changing much. So I did like the idea, I just think it got old a little quickly for me.

Back