• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can a human love a Pokemon?

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    Can a human love a Pokemon?

This is Erebus the dark Hitmonchan who's blind, and his human companion Yomi. This was REALLY hard to draw, I don't normally draw this type of pose. Yomi is your regular angsty teen so she always tells Erebus her problems and he just lays back and listens. I really wish I had an Erebus of my own...​

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Awww that is Cute I think it's a Really Cool Pic Great Job , The Coloring is Awesome!!

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Once I wondered if a Mewtwo would ever love a human being. Hmmm....
    Anyway the picture looks kinda sweet. Kinda strange as well though.
    (The other day I was at my cousin's house watching "Beauty and the Beast". I wonder if it has any connection in some way to it, Dejavu? =P)

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    This is so cute! I never thought of these things actually O.o;

But very pretty, I like how you drew the Hitmonarch ^_^

*falls dead*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    This is the second time I?ve had to warn you about not calling artwork retarded. You can say you don?t like it, or even you think it?s weird but if there is any retardation here it?s your idiotic destructive comments. I for one think it?s lovely, and I wish I could draw stuff like that. Again, maybe you don?t like it but no one here asked you to judge if it?s sick or wrong, so don?t.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    i really like that pic. ^_^ that's so cool! wow....wish i could draw stuff like that.

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
    sambam said:
    i didnt say it was retarded i said u people are retarded

I guess I should use your terminology. If anybody is retarded around here, it's got to be you. Maybe calling one's art retarded may be based on opinion (although the vocabulary should be a lot more constructive), but calling one retarded based on the subject matter of his/her art is just plain ignorance. Yes, you are entitled to your own opinions, but you should seriously consider your words before posting any more of these types of comments.

Anyways, Iveechan, awesome work! The poses came out very well, and I like the shades of coloring that you used. An A+ in my book. :D

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    There's someone I talk to online who also loves Blaziken :D

Man, why do ALL of my art topics always have some twit who tries to start trouble? Anyway, thanks for the replies, heh. I think I may enter this in the Valentine's thingy, but it's not as... like, big and colorful as some of the other entries.

How'd this dude get 40 posts before finally getting banned?

Last edited:

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    awww Iveechan that is sweet. It looks incredibly hard to draw. I'm not normally one for pics with kissing of any kind, so I'm surprised at my own reaction. Well done it's really well drawn. I love the little story behind it too.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Iveechan said:
    There's someone I talk to online who also loves Blaziken :D

Man, why do ALL of my art topics always have some twit who tries to start trouble? Anyway, thanks for the replies, heh. I think I may enter this in the Valentine's thingy, but it's not as... like, big and colorful as some of the other entries.

How'd this dude get 40 posts before finally getting banned?
    Your artwork sure is going to get a lot of heads turning here on PC =P
    A vague reason why the banned dude was kind of offended by your work. I find it alright though.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    He's a Hitmonchan. Hitmonarchs are totally different.
    Sorry I get the names confused so many times!! X_x;; Stupid, stupid, stupid me!!! >_<;; *bonks head*

Man, why do ALL of my art topics always have some twit who tries to start trouble?
    Cus they're retards and green eyed monsters, people just wish they could draw so they take out their anger on anyone.

Oooh! This is just like Chobits! ^_^ Robots and humans loving eachother but this is instead Pokemon loving eachother! Yay! ^^;

*burns*

Back