• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can anyone here make banners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anarchytekt

Techlord
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    I dont suppose this thread belongs here. And, u gotta give a better description of the banner! Or else I can just put in a Gyarados and Tauros sprite in a white background and give u the banner!:)

Monzae

Poison Technician
    Years
    Red Falcon said:
    u gotta give a better description of the banner! Or else I can just put in a Gyarados and Tauros sprite in a white background and give u the banner!:)
    There's nothing worse than telling someone to make something for you without description..drives people nuts xD I mean, I made banners all the time, but if I were to make this banner, I would have done exactly what Red Falcon said ;D

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I believe that you'll have to check this forum for some banners: https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71

Several people have created threads there specifically for people to ask for graphics in them so you can post in one of those to see if they'll make you one. ^_^ If all else fails then you can probably re-start a new thread, but I'm not really sure...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back