• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can anyone here solve a rubik's cube?!

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    I wish. I suck at it. I can only make one side all of the same color. Speaking of Rubix Cubes, I wonder where the hell did mine go, it's been alot of time since I last saw it. xD

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    It's a nice boredom relief when you're in study hall and have nothing to do (it helps when the entire study hall is also busy messing with cubes too XD)

oh the question XD
    yes, i can solve it, 5-10 minutes i think, dunno

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    No ma'am. I can do one side! >.<

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I can get most of the top two layers correct and that's as far as my attempts have gotten. O_o I've never learned any of the algorithms and just went at it but haven't been bored enough to sit down and complete one yet.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Yes, with a little bit of patience.
    However i can't do it as fast as that guy o.o

Vie

Years
    That is so strange. My friend does that without looking in a minute. There are several techniques about how to solve that, but I was too lazy to learn it.

Cornelius

Video Game Addict
    Years
    Yes, I can. It takes me four minutes on average, but my fastest time is two. I can perform the algorithms without looking at the cube (but don't expect me to solve blindfolded or behind my back).

I can also solve the Professor Cube (5x5x5), but I rarely do since it takes me at least half an hour to do so, but I can't solve the 4x4x4 (I haven't gotten one yet, so I technology have not solved it yet.

I love to see people's reactions whenever I solve it.

-I can't stand those things.

-Did you just solve that?!

-You cheated, didn't you?

-You can solve that, too?

And the list goes on.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    When I was little, I pulled all the cubes out and reconstructed the cube again.

Now, I can solve it, but not really fast enough

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    All the people in my school who is good in Maths apparently solve a rubic's cube fast. :O
    My Maths is beyond worse, so can you guess? :D

Last edited:
    Back