• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] can anyone take care of my pokemon in their pc for a bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • as title says:

can you hold my team of my 2nd copy of pokemon alpha sapphire for a bit, please?

i feel like playing it soon

they are: totodile, plusle, buneary, remoraid, shroomish & delibird

(although, they're on alpha sapphire & pokemon x, so i'll need to go onto these 2 of my games to trade)

*i don't want them leveled up, though*

you can trade me a pokemon, in exchange

my ign is charlotte
    my friendcode is 3454-5385-1112

Years
  • If you still need help, I would love to help you out, just message back when you are on again. I am here mostly after 6pm EST.

i feel like i'm ready now :smile:

*i wanted to do a playthough video, but i don't have a capture card.. :frown: & though i wanted to make a playthough journal, i'd rather just enjoy my time with my pokemon :smile:*

what's your in game name? :3

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Sorry for the delay, but I am on now if you want to do the trade now> I just need to catch some fillers to trade you for the ones you have, and how many do you need to trade over to me?

Years
  • Sorry for the delay, but I am on now if you want to do the trade now> I just need to catch some fillers to trade you for the ones you have, and how many do you need to trade over to me?

yes, please... i do feel like playing it now, actually :3

just my pokemon that are listed i need to trade over :3 *totodile, buneary, plusle,shroomish, remoraid, & delibird*

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Heading in, I will need to tell you the game I put them on as I have 4 games I use. I am using my UM game, just in case you need to remind me when you want them back.
    I'm in there now, I not see you there.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back