• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Can Hacked Mews Crash My Pearl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakex

Xtreme Cake-Eater
Years
  • so, i got 2 hacked mews, just holding all my HM,s. now I got to Hearthome city, and when im heading up to enter the city, it freezes. i treid to put mews to box, didnt worked, i tried to release them, they just came back. whats problem? how to get rid of those mews if they are the problem?

ClassicPokemon

Veteran
    Years
  • Do your mews listen to you? Also, I have a question. If I trade my glitched mews from my pokemon red to platinum will they work? They aren't hacked just glitched using the method shown on youtube.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • What code did you use to get them? If it's something other than Pokemon Moifier, then your code is probably a fake
    also, if a pokemon comes back after being released, it means they love you, so try fainting them alot, then release them

Kakex

Xtreme Cake-Eater
    Years
  • okay nvm, i try start it, it says Sram upload error... never EVER trust mews again! lol :D in diamond, i just defeated maylene, but i think i jsut get fresh start :P

also, i didnt used any code, i got them for free with riolu

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Sorry but you should not depend on cheating so much. If you are using an emulator then always make a copy of previous save in which you didn't cheated. BTW always keep two copies of the rom if you are going to cheat so in case one gets wrecked then you can play the other. And if you are playing on a real DS then cheating is seriously not advisable as it can completely wreck your cartridge. (Moral: Do not cheat on a real DS and cheat cautiously on an emulator! lol XD)

Years
  • What the hell? You got them free for Riolu... I don't know how you managed that, but either you or someone else botched up the AR code. If you're using a cheat engine on a flashcart, then you should turn off the cheat you used after running them and getting the mews. That's why the Mews are returning.

If they're hacked right, the game shouldn't be able to tell that they're any different to other pokemon.

Kakex

Xtreme Cake-Eater
    Years
  • some clearance: I am playing this game in DS and I got those mews WITH riolu. I got riolu + those 2 mews to hold all my hm,s. myself, i dont like hacking much, but i planned to prolly trade them away later, and get other hm carriers. i know they were hacked, but i had no idea that they could freeze my game O_O i should mention that my 1 game holds 150 different games :D pokemons: pearl, diamond, ranger 1 and 2, blue rescue team and explorers of tiem and darkness^^ those were pokemon games, got lot of others, this may be relative to issua I have O_O well, since my diamond save got deleted somehow, i believe i just make fresh start in diamond :(

derozio

Years
  • some clearance: I am playing this game in DS and I got those mews WITH riolu. I got riolu + those 2 mews to hold all my hm,s. myself, i dont like hacking much, but i planned to prolly trade them away later, and get other hm carriers. i know they were hacked, but i had no idea that they could freeze my game O_O i should mention that my 1 game holds 150 different games :D pokemons: pearl, diamond, ranger 1 and 2, blue rescue team and explorers of tiem and darkness^^ those were pokemon games, got lot of others, this may be relative to issua I have O_O well, since my diamond save got deleted somehow, i believe i just make fresh start in diamond :(

Please do not try hacking in a real DS! You can come out safely but it could also result in permanent damage to your cartridge(no one knows what they could do). I strongly advise you against it. If you try it and mess your game up then its your own loss not anyone else's.(Just suggesting not getting angry and rude at you :P).

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • To be honest, I hack, not for extremely "I'm to lazy to beat this game fair" reasons, only code I use is Pokemon Modifier, to catch Pokemon, nothing else (OK! The Inf money code too, and the batle music modifier which is a cool one!)
    But, I'm also not a big fan of hacking, I don't understand why people rely so much on it D:<

Kakex

Xtreme Cake-Eater
    Years
  • Please do not try hacking in a real DS! You can come out safely but it could also result in permanent damage to your cartridge(no one knows what they could do). I strongly advise you against it. If you try it and mess your game up then its your own loss not anyone else's.(Just suggesting not getting angry and rude at you :P).
    I understand Critism, i dotn get angry bout that :D
    I actually never hacked with DS and i dotn even want, my though was that well, i dont use those mews, i can only keep my HM,s at them. I didnt really thinked that they could crash my game :P but, this is last time I would hack my ds lol

ClassicPokemon

Veteran
    Years
  • Hackers wreck a lot of the best parts of the game. They make catching a shiny seem like not as much of an achievement. They wreck the sense of achievemet that people would otherwise get from breeding awesome IV pokemon and completing thier pokedex because they know that no matter how much they breed, hackers have the perfect IVs, and that no matter how many shinies they catch, hackers have them all with perfect IVs. I just hope Nintendo figures out a way to stop any hacked pokemon from battling and being traded over wifi so people who want to cheat, don't ruin the experience for so many others.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • Hackers wreck a lot of the best parts of the game. They make catching a shiny seem like not as much of an achievement. They wreck the sense of achievemet that people would otherwise get from breeding awesome IV pokemon and completing thier pokedex because they know that no matter how much they breed, hackers have the perfect IVs, and that no matter how many shinies they catch, hackers have them all with perfect IVs. I just hope Nintendo figures out a way to stop any hacked pokemon from battling and being traded over wifi so people who want to cheat, don't ruin the experience for so many others.
    Lucky for us, Pokemon Battle revolution automatically senses Hacked Pokemon, + DSi doesn't work with Action Replay, so hacking is only possible with DS light, but will soon die out

derozio

Years
  • Lucky for us, Pokemon Battle revolution automatically senses Hacked Pokemon, + DSi doesn't work with Action Replay, so hacking is only possible with DS light, but will soon die out
    Man, being at pokecommunity always teaches me something new everyday(about pokemon and consoles ofcourse! XD). I am glad that you take critisism in a positive manner kakex. Am happy that cheating will soon die XD!

Years
  • Is a glitched mew from pokemon red considered legit in platinum?
    I hope you mean FireRed. What do you mean by glitched? Besides, the game's not going to tell you off if you hack, it just might malfunction if you stuff up the coding with poor hacking. If it works with FireRed, then you should be okay.

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
  • To answer afew questions:

The reason why the pokes comes back is not cause it loves you it is cause they are the only ones that knows those hms of your pokes, I had the same problem with my wailmer in emerald I just taught the hms to another pokemon and it could be released.

And you cant trade pokes from Red/blue/yellow/gold/silver/crystal to platinum only migrate from:
    RUby/saphire/emerald/Firered/leafgreen

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back