• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Can Hacked Mews Crash My Pearl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakex

Xtreme Cake-Eater
Years
  • well, too bad, they know all 8 hms, and i got only cut and rock smash.... lol can someone pls take these 2 mews and release them if want :P? this is great way to start my pearl first time lol, never got past eterna, and now when i did, it freezed ;( well my bad, why did i took hacked mews :P can anyone take them away from me so i could even try if i wont freeze ;/?

all info is on trainer card :D

Last edited:

ClassicPokemon

Veteran
    Years
  • I hope you mean FireRed. What do you mean by glitched? Besides, the game's not going to tell you off if you hack, it just might malfunction if you stuff up the coding with poor hacking. If it works with FireRed, then you should be okay.

No my old pokemon red game. Search on youtube "catching mew on pokemon red" and you will find it. I used this method which doesn't wreck your game and the mew is considered legit at least on my game.

IMO anyone who still has thier pokemon red, blue or yellow games deserves a mew so I didn't consider it cheating for me to obtain my mew this way. I just realised can't trade my mew to leaf green which makes me sad lol.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • well, too bad, they know all 8 hms, and i got only cut and rock smash.... lol can someone pls take these 2 mews and release them if want :P? this is great way to start my pearl first time lol, never got past eterna, and now when i did, it freezed ;( well my bad, why did i took hacked mews :P can anyone take them away from me so i could even try if i wont freeze ;/?

all info is on trainer card :D
    Just get rid of the HM's (Canalcave City, house north of PokeMart, HM deleter's house)
    Then get rid of the Mews

Kakex

Xtreme Cake-Eater
    Years
  • cant go there, i jsut beated eternas gym, and it freezes just before I step to Hearthome, i ned surf to get canalave^^
    if someone who can go delete HM;s take my mews, i would be very happy :D

seems like no one wants 2 mews xDDD

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back