• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Can Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Pokemons traded to HG/SS Game?

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    Can Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Pokemons can be traded to HeartGold and SoulSilver?

Introduction:
    Can it really be traded? But. Johto Region with a Diamond/Pearl pokemon on your Team? I really hope that it can be traded ahihi :3
    So let's start. read the Rules First!

Rules:
    No Spamming.
    No Posting Rude Comments.
    No Arguments.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Whats with the rules? X3

Anyway,why not as it was like that in FR/LG.But the pokemon wont evolve until you get the national dex

Sweet Jasmine

Years
    Whats with the rules? X3

Anyway,why not as it was like that in FR/LG.But the pokemon wont evolve until you get the national dex
    Just a Rules for people not to spam and fight to each other.. Because this is not the thread for people to argue and to spam :3.. Well anyways. Even you dont have a national dex some people might use Action Replay Codes or cheats?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Just a Rules for people not to spam and arguments.. Because this is not the thread for people to argue.. Well anyways. Even you dont have a national dex some people might use Action Replay Codes or cheats?
    It still wont work,though why do they do taht when they can can get 4th/3rd gen pokemon instead of trading.

Sweet Jasmine

Years
    It still wont work,though why do they do taht when they can can get 4th/3rd gen pokemon instead of trading.
    Why would it not work? Every Pokemon Game has a Action Replay Code :3.. And some people even make tools to hack a Pokemon Game am i right? But Trading is a good idea.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Why would it not work? Every Pokemon Game has a Action Replay Code :3.. And some people even make tools to hack a Pokemon Game am i right? But Trading is a good idea.
    Cause there isnt any code on Lg/Fr that make a traded pokemon evolve,correct me if im wrong but theres always a code for getting the national dex.

Sweet Jasmine

Years
    Cause there isnt any code on Lg/Fr that make a traded pokemon evolve,correct me if im wrong but theres always a code for getting the national dex.
    We are not talking about LF/FR because it's for Game Boy Advance.. Only NDS Games can be traded so i think it's really possible..

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    This is true.
    If this feature happened in Gold/Silver to Red/Blue/Yellow ect then it could work.
    But seeing as they added another generation, may take a bit longer.

Sweet Jasmine

Years
    This is true.
    If this feature happened in Gold/Silver to Red/Blue/Yellow ect then it could work.
    But seeing as they added another generation, may take a bit longer.
    Well i try to use Action Replay Codes in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl to get a Charmander in that time i dont have any National Dex. But still it evolves :3.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Well i try to use Action Replay Codes in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl to get a Charmander in that time i dont have any National Dex. But still it evolves :3.
    Actually i found that out quite a while ago :D
    Must have slipped from my mind~~
    So that must mean tht if you get a sinnoh pokemon then it may just work~ but does it obey you?

Sweet Jasmine

Years
    Actually i found that out quite a while ago :D
    Must have slipped from my mind~~
    So that must mean tht if you get a sinnoh pokemon then it may just work~ but does it obey you?
    Yes it really obeys me.. If you want a screenshot i'll post it later :P it's already a charizard.. Hahaha!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Well you didnt get what I meant,you cant evolve a pokemon that is "traded" in remakes.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Yes it really obeys me.. If you want a screenshot i'll post it later :P it's already a charizard.. Hahaha!
    Well, even if we have to wait for the national dex to trade all our D/P/Pt and HG/SS over eachother to complete pokedex, i'm sure that some people will still see it, and yesah can i see the aweosme screenshot please :D

Sweet Jasmine

Years
    Well you didnt get what I meant,you cant evolve a pokemon that is "traded" in remakes.
    I Get what you meant.. Why would it not evolve? Its still in NDS.. And still even you dont have a National Dex it still will evolve.. It's simple.. Like this.. When you already complete the Pokedex.. You'll get a National Dex.. The Pokemon from other regions thats in your team will now be Recorded to the National Dex it's easy :3.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I Get what you meant.. Why would it not evolve? Its still in NDS.. And still even you dont have a National Dex it still will evolve.. It's simple.. Like this.. When you already complete the Pokedex.. You'll get a National Dex.. The Pokemon from other regions thats in your team will now be Recorded to the National Dex it's easy :3.
    Since its a "Remake" of G/S its probebly because 3rd and 4th gen pokemon werent their,I dont know but it happened to Fr/Lg so why not Ss/Hg?

Sweet Jasmine

Years
    Since its a "Remake" of G/S its probebly because 3rd and 4th gen pokemon werent their,I dont know but it happened to Fr/Lg so why not Ss/Hg?
    But that's why im asking here :3... But i really know that Diamond and Pearl Pokemon will be traded because it's NDS.. It's connected by graphics and pokemon..

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Um... Of course they can, it is built in the Sinnoh game data to allow to trade to Johto xD

Ayselipera

You probably won't be able to recieve pokemon beyond
    generation II in HG/SS till you obtain the national dex.

Ayselipera

I'm saying the game will have the feature
    of only obtaining generation III and IV pokemon
    after the national dex for people who don't use cheats.

Back