• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can the SPICE GIRLS still pull it off?

Can the spice girls still pull it off - again?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    Not a fan of them, but I think they can. Their album was expected to do MUCH better, and they're new single isn't going so great either. I think it's their tour that'll be the most succsessful, the tickets sold out in less than a minute, didn't they?

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Not a fan of them, but I think they can. Their album was expected to do MUCH better, and they're new single isn't going so great either. I think it's their tour that'll be the most succsessful, the tickets sold out in less than a minute, didn't they?

Yep, for the London show, in 38 seconds. But i'm not sure if it's entirely true.

Oh, and I actually think she was hotter back then. I don't think she looks good in blond.

Back