• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can you remember your dreams?

Can you remember your dreams when you wake up?

• Yes, always

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • From time to time, yes

Votes: 30 61.2%
  • Never

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    When you wake up the next day, can you *always* recall whatever you dreamed of, or do you just forget?

Answer the poll, please~ ^_^

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
    Woooh First Post Lol Sometimes I Recall It But When I Do I Only Remember Parts Of It.
    Most Of The Times I Cant.

EDIT- WOOOh 50th Post Lol

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I can only remember some dreams. Like when I was little I had a dream I was a balloon. XD

I can't even remember last night's dream. XD

Years
    Knowing me, I'm sure you know I do, Frosty...>>

I always post my dreams in my xanga. Be it private or public. The public ones are usually told differently, though (occasionally leaving out names and replacing that name with "her"). And sometimes the dreams are in private entries... those are the ones that I'm not really willing to share.

Years
    Always? Definitely not. While I can remember some of my dreams, for at least some while, it's definitely not always. I have plenty of times when, upon waking up and I know I've been dreaming, the memory of the dream just disappears straight from my mind.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Like 90% of the time I can remember more or less what happened in my dreams. Sometimes that's not always a good thing of course. <<; Some of my dreams involve someone I care about getting hurt or me dreaming of something creepy, like spiders. o.o; But to blatenly answer the poll - yes, I can remember my dreams. 8D

~Kelsey

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    For some reason, I always remember them, even in a measly 1/2 hour naps. o_o;

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Well about 98% of the time and they're very avid too and I remember about what happened the whole time...unless i'm out of it then i probably won't remember XP

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I never remember my dreams unless they're in some way pertinent to a problem I'm having in real life; and, at that, these dreams tend to be nightmares so I tend to have a worse outlook on the particular problem for a day or two. I'm fully convinced that I have too little imagination to have dreams in the first place o_o;

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Oh, I've had some of being in a bad part of Philadelphia. Nasty gang wars that I had no choice but to get involved in. Then I'd be in a park in Miami, drawing and talking to people.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Random factoid mode. Feel free to skip the following if you don't feel like being told useless information.

If I recall correctly, if a person only remembers one or two dreams a night, then chances are, they don't remember their dreams. People actually have several dreams a night (roughly four or five), but they may only be able to recall the last dream they had that night.

That said, I am an average dreamer. I only remember one dream from the night before, provided I don't wake up in the middle of the night, at which point I may remember two. Of course, it's not unusual for me to forget all of my dreams I had the night before because I'm just like that. ^_^;

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    No I can never remember my dreams... one or two dreams per year seem to be too little to really count as "remembering."

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    I remember 75% of my dreams...the other 25% are dreams I remembered but forgot 10 minutes later.

My dreams are sureal and deep...and 99.9% of them hit home hard...good and bad. Like when I dreamt about my ex as I was talking to her through out the dream she was slowly fading out like an image on a T.V. Don't kno what we talked about but I really don't wish to know.

Years
    I remember some of them. I don't remember all of them. ^^; Which is a shame, I bet there's some cool dreams I've had that I've totally forgotten. ._.;

I did remember my dream that I just had, so whee~

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Actually, its impossable to remember all of your dreams. Wjile your sleeping, while to you its black, your actually dreaming, and you forget as soon as you wake up. The ones that you can remember occur during R.E.M. But, to answere your question, from time to time.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I always remember my dreams, and I have weird and wonderful dreams. XD

Back