• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can you take spicy and hot food?

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Hi everyone. Hope you all are having a good day, lol.

Okay. So the topic title says it all. Can you take spicy food and hot food? Hot as in both the "high temperature" sense and "mouth burning spicy" sense.

For my part, of course I can.

I mean, this topic was supposed to be a revive for another older topic, but really... Can I take spicy food? I'm immune to spicy food.
    I love spicy food, and the taste spicy itself more than the others, and I love it a whole lot, and I just love food in general. So I'll happily have spicy food if it tastes good.

Being from Asian origins, how can I not take spicy food anyways. I bet nobody can take up as strong of spicy and hot food as I can!

Alright... That's enough of the peppy and somewhat over-energetic me... Carry on people...

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    On the contrary, I can't take spicy foods. It's like I'm allergic to them, although not. I can only take spicy junk foods like spicy Lays.

Last edited:
    Years
    Spicy foods are tasty, though when they reach that crazy level where you start breathing fire I think you've gone too far.

I can take pretty spicy food, but not the kind of spiciness that you'd see in those offers where your food is free if you can eat it all without drinking water. Spicy curry is the best.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I adore spicy foods, and that's not necessarily a good thing. Spicy foods mess up my stomach, but I can't get enough of them. ;____; I can eat jalapeno peppers alone. I find everything spicy so delicious. ;[

I get extra pepperoni on my pizza, and I use mini bags of crushed red pepper, AND I squeeze all the juice out of jalapeno peppers to put on it as well. I put too much pepper on my sandwiches, I put every spicy seasoning I have in my chicken noodle and vegetable soup... no wonder I'm such an unhealthy person. XD;;

I just love spicy foods. What can I do? ;__;

Years
    I like spicy food, but I don't venture much further than Jalapenoes on the hot scale. If it's too hot, I can't enjoy the flavor of it. I also take any excuse I get to use horseradish, whether via cocktail sauce, steak, bloody marys, or anything within reason. Same for Tabasco sauce.

Omg, recent story about Tabasco sauce encounter:

I was eating at one of my fav seafood restaraunts, Dodey's. I was absolutely STARVING, so I broke open one of the packages of crackers and grabbed the Tabasco sauce, as usual, not realizing it was the Habanero brand. I had poured a ton on the cracker (it was like dripping off, lol) ate it, and I just about died with the hotness. Lesson learned, always read the label.

I also enjoy that Asian mustard sauce, though I'm not sure what it's called.....it's very similar to horseradish.

IcePyro

I'll just not say anything
    Years
    I LOVE spicy foods. It's like, there's really no other taste you could enjoy as much as spicy foods. I could probably eat an entire serving of nearly anything spicy without needing a sip of water. I can't take hot foods though. Up to a certain degree, maybe 130 degrees, i'm fine, but over that, it burns my tongue.

Years
    Like almost anyone else here, i like spicy food, i always put spices on everything, it's delicious. Of course there is a degree of exageration, there is a 'too spicy' for me, but i i can eat most spicy stuff.
    But about hot food... I really can't eat too hot food, same goes for too cold (by this, i'm mainly meaning ice) food

Ayselipera

I like a mild kick. If its too hot it just becomes unenjoyable for me.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I love spicy foods. I love how my mouth feels after eating spicy foods. I order a plate of hot wings whenever I get the chance. My mouth is literally watering as I type this. xD

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I live on spicy food, especially hot sauce! Everytime I buy lunch, I would add an addition of hot sauce to my meal. :]

Oh, and Hot Cheetos: They're flammingly delicious.

The CriminaL

Party King
    Years
    Spicy foods are tasty, though when they reach that crazy level where you start breathing fire I think you've gone too far.

I can take pretty spicy food, but not the kind of spiciness that you'd see in those offers where your food is free if you can eat it all without drinking water. Spicy curry is the best.
    This. Except the Spicy Curry part.

Vietnamese foods are usually very spicy, so I'm interested in Ca Cah Do.

I forgot how pronounce it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I have a weak tongue, I find chewing Big Red gum to be a pretty difficult task.

Back