• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Canada, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    images said:
    i'm from toronto......i don't get the point of this thread
    We're just chatting here, why not join the club?:P

22sa

Years
    images said:
    sure, so what's new (edmonton west mall sounds pretty cool)
    Yeah and it's still expanding. ^_^;;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    WEM (West Edmonton Mall) is not a mall... i repeat... it's not a mall... it's Canada's secret submarine base...

it's cool as a tourist to visit it, but it's nothing special after your... 4th visit... And why are they expanding the mall when there's so much empty stores that they are still trying to rent out to ppl to start a business? The mall isn't "empty" enough for the owner and the gov't?

22sa

Years
    Ahh!! Canadian dollar is losing value against the American dollar now! Heh, I guess that time just had to come...:P

I don't mind though, what I want is the US Dollar to beat the EU Euro, like now now now now now!

Years
    22sa said:
    Ahh!! Canadian dollar is losing value against the American dollar now! Heh, I guess that time just had to come...:P

I don't mind though, what I want is the US Dollar to beat the EU Euro, like now now now now now!
    What did those people do to you, eh? :laugh:

22sa

Years
    latiosspud said:
    What did those people do to you, eh? :laugh:
    Not what did they do to me, it's when will they do something to me!;):D:P

kukaru001

Monkey
    Years
    Hey...latiospudd..you inherited my long lost thread....how's it going ppl....canadian money shure sucks...wish it would kik american money...right....still we can't beat them cuz were canada... and america...as history tells....has stolen many times from canada many times..so we deserve it

Years
    Alakazam said:
    Amen to that brother. Here in Ontario, we have the PC party in power. Ever since they have taken control education, health care, power and many others things have taken a hit. There's even a tax break for people who send their kids to private school, but they had to take 2 billion out of public education to do that. It just makes me sick how the governement wants to privatize health care. If you want a simple thing done like an X-ray you have to wait like 8 hours. It's ludicrous! Down with the Tories, vote Liberal!

Federally I hate the Liberals. If John Cretien ran today, I don't know if I would vote for him. He isn't giving one red cent to Toronto to help out with SARS or the Black Out even though we qualify for the disaster relief fund, which paid Quebec over a billion dollars in the ice storm of 1998. Toronto gives the country like 32 billion dollars a year, but we only get like 16 back, how is that fair? Our transit is a mess; the fares go up, but the services gets way worse. Toronto deserves more say because we are the most populous area in Canada and make the most money. I know a lot of people think of Toronto as the Yankees and everyone hates us because they are the best, but we shouldn't have as much power as Medicine Hat or Moose Jaw. It's just ridiculous!
    Well in Quebec private schools only get 60% percent of what public schools get so if it's the same in Ontario I don't think it's a bad idea.

^^NICK^^ v.2.0

Mister Revolution Man
    Years
    I live in the US where they actually say About. I wish i could go to Canadaa though. Degrassi is filmed there, and you guys get to see it unedited and without the channel taking like six month breaks. I wish I could go to Canada. I wish I could say Aboot and not be looked at funny. I wanna go to Canada!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back