• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Candela's Timeless Shop of Illusionary Pokeballs | Back from OR hiatus!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
  • Candela's Timeless Shop of Illusionary Pokeballs

What? My shop's name is weird? Well, you can't expect me to not put anything related to "Illusion" and "Time" in my shop's name.

So I've been collecting Pokemon in Rare Balls, and I thought, "Hey, why not make a shop out of it?".

Da Rules
    • Follow all Pokecommunity Rules
    • Follow all Trade Corner Rules
    • Please be patient. I have a life in college after all.
    • Please make a reasonable amount of requests. Don't go asking for 10 or more per request, 'cause these take time to breed.
    • If you could, please leave a review. Thanks~

Freebies
    I really like to shiny hunt using the Masuda Method, especially since I get to collect them in beautiful balls. Since there will be a lot of reject babies, I'll be offering these as freebies. Normally I'd go make a giveaway thread, but in the case that there's still a lot of leftovers around, I'll be putting them up over here.

Just so you know, they'll come in 4-5IVs. I always aim for perfect spreads whenever I MM. :>

Currently giving away: N/A at the moment

Others
    Spoiler:

DexNav Services
    I just dumped my living Pokedex to my OR save file, which means that I can DexNav for anything available in OR, and by December or January (hopefully), AS. Even if it's only at level one, I can reach a high level quickly thanks to my sneaking habits.

What Candela wants
    Spoiler:

Recently Added
    ~As there's too much to update, I'll just put whatever I feel people might be interested. The spreadsheet is always up to date according to the timestamp on the Info page~
    Luxury Ball (HA) Anorith
    NEW! Luxury Ball (HA) Snorlax (NB: 10k steps + 12.5% female ratio)

I do a lot of trades outside of PC as well, so be sure to check out whenever I have something new. :>

~Thanks for visiting~​

Last edited:

Candy

Years
  • Recently added:

• Level Ball Ponyta
    • Lure Ball Magikarp
    • Moon Ball Wurmple
    • Dive Ball Frillish
    • Fast Ball Mareep
    • Luxury Ball Cyndaquil
    • Moon Ball Houndour
    • Dive Ball Totodile

The list will be updated soon~

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Recently added:

• Level Ball Ponyta
    • Lure Ball Magikarp
    • Moon Ball Wurmple
    • Dive Ball Frillish
    • Fast Ball Mareep
    • Luxury Ball Cyndaquil
    • Moon Ball Houndour
    • Dive Ball Totodile

The list will be updated soon~

Hey, I'm interested in a female Dive Ball Tirtouga. My shop and spreadsheet are in my sig. I do have that Mareep that seems to be your top priority, if you don't have it yet. :)

Candy

Years
  • Hey, I'm interested in a female Dive Ball Tirtouga. My shop and spreadsheet are in my sig. I do have that Mareep that seems to be your top priority, if you don't have it yet. :)

I actually still haven't gotten on. Although, Dive Ball Titourga has a 12.5% chance to hatch female, so is it alright if I request another Pokemon? Don't worry, it'll probably be an Aprimon with a chance of being female 50% or more. Fine with you? :>

If you're not fine then I'll just take a HA Dream Ball Mareep. :>

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • I actually still haven't gotten on. Although, Dive Ball Titourga has a 12.5% chance to hatch female, so is it alright if I request another Pokemon? Don't worry, it'll probably be an Aprimon with a chance of being female 50% or more. Fine with you? :>

If you're not fine then I'll just take a HA Dream Ball Mareep. :>
    Yeah of course, choose whatever is equal value to the ratio. :3 I usually do 3:1 for 12.75s.

Years
  • Hi there, I'm interested in your Nest Ball Chikorita and Dive Ball Totodile.
    I have a lot of HA and Special pokemon pokemon in my trade shop, do you see anything you want for them?

Candy

Years
  • Yeah of course, choose whatever is equal value to the ratio. :3 I usually do 3:1 for 12.75s.

I'm not sure if I should do the 3:1 ratios, 'cause the Mareep is in a Dream Ball with its HA, so the 50% chance will become a 25% chance if added the HA. I think a Safari Ball Hoppip will suffice. I'm currently collecting a lot of fluffs (which is why I got a lot of Hoppip, Swablu, Mareep and Buneary in various balls), 'cause Wynaut? :>

Hi there, I'm interested in your Nest Ball Chikorita and Dive Ball Totodile.
    I have a lot of HA and Special pokemon pokemon in my trade shop, do you see anything you want for them?

Both of your requested Pokemon has a 12.5% chance of hatching female, so I'll have to charge more. I'll probably go with the 3:1 ratio like how Thief does it (since 50% x 50% x 50% = 12.5%, yay Math!), if that's fine with you. :>

And then you'll look at the updated list and ask for Luxury Ball Cyndaquil. Spare me.

~*~*~*~*~*~​

Recently Added
    • Safari Ball Scyther
    • Moon Ball Murkrow
    • Moon Ball Koffing
    • Moon Ball Poochyena
    • Lure Ball Marill
    • Lure Ball Horsea
    • Fast Ball Growlithe
    • Friend Ball Taillow
    • Heavy Ball Larvitar
    • Dream Ball (HA) Mawile

Oh man, I need to make a spreadsheet soon.

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • I'm not sure if I should do the 3:1 ratios, 'cause the Mareep is in a Dream Ball with its HA, so the 50% chance will become a 25% chance if added the HA. I think a Safari Ball Hoppip will suffice. I'm currently collecting a lot of fluffs (which is why I got a lot of Hoppip, Swablu, Mareep and Buneary in various balls), 'cause Wynaut? :>
    Alright, your call. xD HA DB Mareep & SB Hoppip then?

I'll probably go with the 3:1 ratio like how Thief does it (since 50% x 50% x 50% = 12.5%, yay Math!)
    Yeah, I do 3:1 for 12.75%s, 2:1 for 25%s, and 1:1 for anything at 50% female or more.

Oh man, I need to make a spreadsheet soon.
    They're real helpful. Lemme know if you get any more Dark Types in, I'll be interested if they're in a Ball I don't have 'em in yet. Collecting every Dark Type in every Bank Ball. :)

Candy

Years
  • Thief said:
    Alright, your call. xD HA DB Mareep & SB Hoppip then?

That's all I want right now. :3

Thief said:
    Yeah, I do 3:1 for 12.75%s, 2:1 for 25%s, and 1:1 for anything at 50% female or more.

It's the most reasonable ratio anyway. Plus getting through a full PC of Titourga just to get a female is a hassle.

On a side note, the Titourga's ready.

Thief said:
    They're real helpful. Lemme know if you get any more Dark Types in, I'll be interested if they're in a Ball I don't have 'em in yet. Collecting every Dark Type in every Bank Ball. :)

Alright then, I'll be sure to drop by your shop whenever I get a Dark type in a ball you haven't got. :)

Also... I just found a hidden gem within my Pokemon Black. Who would've known I had a female Quick Ball HA Aerodactyl left inside that cartridge? And I've always thought it was a guy. xD

Recently Added
    • Quick Ball (HA) Aerodactyl
    • Dream Ball (HA) Gligar

Years
  • Hi! You've got a few Bankball mons I'm interested in:

Level Ball Meowth
    Friend Ball Taillow
    Love Ball Chansey

My trade shop is in my sig, and I have a bunch of Bankball mons to offer from it, just let me know what looks good to you :)

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • That's all I want right now. :3

It's the most reasonable ratio anyway. Plus getting through a full PC of Titourga just to get a female is a hassle.

On a side note, the Titourga's ready.

Alright then, I'll be sure to drop by your shop whenever I get a Dark type in a ball you haven't got. :)

Also... I just found a hidden gem within my Pokemon Black. Who would've known I had a female Quick Ball HA Aerodactyl left inside that cartridge? And I've always thought it was a guy. xD

Recently Added
    • Quick Ball (HA) Aerodactyl
    • Dream Ball (HA) Gligar
    A Quick Ball HA Dactyl? {D:} Shame you don't want anything-else from mine at the moment haha. Same thing happened to me though, in the sense that I checked my Black a couple months ago and found a lil female HA Buizel wandering around just waiting to be caught in a Dream Ball.

Anyways, I'll be able to trade with you tomorrow if that's alright? It's 4am here right now (UK) so I kinda need to head off, but your 'Mons are ready for whenever you're online next.

Candy

Years
  • Hi! You've got a few Bankball mons I'm interested in:

Level Ball Meowth
    Friend Ball Taillow
    Love Ball Chansey

My trade shop is in my sig, and I have a bunch of Bankball mons to offer from it, just let me know what looks good to you :)

Quick scanning ended up with these catching my interest:
    • Lure Ball Tentacool
    • Friend Ball Ralts
    • Fast Ball Sudowoodo
    Sounds good? :>

A Quick Ball HA Dactyl? {D:} Shame you don't want anything-else from mine at the moment haha.

I don't want to look greedy lol. Plus I still got a pending trade of 14 Pokemon with one user, and a whole lot more with other people that I want to at least get it done (damn timezone differences).

Anyway, I have added you, so I'll see you soon. :>

Also, guess who finally finished her spreadsheet yay!

Candy

Years
  • Thanks Thief, for the trade. :>

Sounds great! We'll see how fast or slow I am at breeding them with ORAS coming out haha.

Good thing I got them ready before ORAS came out. :v

~*I just did a lot of trades. Massive update incoming*~​

Also, I got a lot of incoming HA fossils offers (Quick Ball Aerodactyl helps me) so expect those real soon. ;)

Candy

Years
  • I actually managed to pull myself away from AS long enough to breed those 3 for you. PM me when you want to trade (It'll send me a notification even if I'm not online).

Thanks for the trade. Enjoy your Pokemon~

For a minor update, since I haven't updated for some time, plus I got a lot since my last update:

Now Available: Luxury Ball (HA) Anorith

Luxury Ball lovers, come and get it~

Candy

Years
  • Oh man, luxury ball Anorith? Is there anything else you want from my shop haha.

Your soul

I'll take a Love Ball Snorlax then. I know 10k steps is a huge hassle, but so is getting a 12.5% gal with its HA (RNG trolls a lot to me. One time I got a batch of non-HA Petilil, and the next day decided to give me 7 female Safari Scythers lol).

Although you might have to wait for a bit 'cause I have to deal with these Quick Ball (HA) Aerodactyls first. I got so many requests for this haha.

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Thanks for the trade. Enjoy your Pokemon~

For a minor update, since I haven't updated for some time, plus I got a lot since my last update:

Now Available: Luxury Ball (HA) Anorith

Luxury Ball lovers, come and get it~

Candela, we're best friends right?

Once I've got those 3 you wanted for Aero (just doing the Spinda now, should be able to trade within the hour), you up for Anorith? I got a Dive Ball HA Omanyte with 4 egg moves today if that's of any interest. Also got a ton of other stuff I've yet to update with but yeah.

On the topic of RNG, Relicanth breeding is horrific, I've forbidden anyone from requesting one ever again lol. That 12.5% female ratio + 10k steps is an absolute nightmare (even worse when people wanted my HA Dream Ball one).

Last edited:

Candy

Years
  • Candela, we're best friends right?

Once I've got those 3 you wanted for Aero (just doing the Spinda now, should be able to trade within the hour), you up for Anorith? I got a Dive Ball HA Omanyte with 4 egg moves today if that's of any interest. Also got a ton of other stuff I've yet to update with but yeah.

On the topic of RNG, I did unintentionally get a female Dive Ball Relicanth from someone today (non-HA, but still a rare combo)... but Relicanth breeding is horrific, I've forbidden anyone from requesting one ever again lol. That 12.5% female ratio + 10k steps is an absolute nightmare (even worse when people wanted my HA Dream Ball one).

No we're not lol okay maybe

As soon as I deal with these Aerodactyls, I'll start breeding Anorith(s). Pretty sure PC folks love their Luxury Balls. I hope that you'll get that done soon 'cause I have to leave to grab my copy of OR in like, an hour from now. :>

Also, Dive Ball HA Omanyte sounds good to me. :>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back