• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Capcom Discussion

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    I find monster Hunter Freedom 2 very difficult on the PSP but I really love Monster Hunter Tri on the Wii I felt it made good use of the Wii's hardware and utilized the Wii remote and the nun-chuck in a great fashion and I didn't have to swing my arms around aimlessly I could just press a button but where is the fun in that I felt the customization was awesome so I could become what ever I wanted to be and the utilization of the Wii remote and nun-chuck really put me into the shoes of the Hunter, I can never find a flaw with the Monster Hunter series i especially liked the Manga made by Hiro Mashima (fairy tail) and it was well done with a lot of facts and weapons/armor from the games.

Back