• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Capcom's Captivate 2009

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • Pretty much this is Capcom's event to showcase some new games they've got in the line-up. A few games that have shown up so far are:

I'm most excited for Dead Rising 2. Dead Rising was the first game I got for the Xbox 360, so a sequel is awesome. Lost Planet 2 should be great also. I loved the multiplayer for the original. Dark Void looks good too, it's a pretty interesting concept for a game. XD

Resident Evil: TDC is an on-rails shooter, but I dunno how I feel about it. I loved RE4 and 5, but this one is nothing like those, hopefully it's promising.

And the new Ace Attorney game is a way different format than the other four. I'm not sure I'll get it though. XD

So what do you all think of the games? :D

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Hm...the only thing I'm really interested in is the Edgeworth game, and even then I need to get/beat the other Ace Attorney games before I'd consider getting it. Dead Rising, Lost Planet, and Resident Evil just don't look like games I'd enjoy.

Dark Void sounds like a pretty interesting concept, but I'd have to see more of it.

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
  • FFFFF, no MegaMan Legends 3.
    But Dead Rising 2 looks cool, but it better have Frank West in it. He covered wars, y'know.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • FFFFF, no MegaMan Legends 3.
    But Dead Rising 2 looks cool, but it better have Frank West in it. He covered wars, y'know.

I'm sure if they do have him, it'll be a cameo. XD; Nothing big. The new character looks cool though. At least there's no more picture taking. :x

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • The AK hunting co-op system in Lost Planet 2 seems like it got a lot of feed back from Monster Hunter...

Hope it doesn't just turn out to be a Monster Hunter with guns, since I'm not too fond of MH.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • I was liek "Capcom, omg" and then "edgeworth game so soon, omg!".

And then I was like "Omg, this is awesome".

So...yah.

I want that Edgeworth game. xD I'm bored of playing PW again and again. And Edgey is awesome.

All the others look too dark. xD

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • The AK hunting co-op system in Lost Planet 2 seems like it got a lot of feed back from Monster Hunter...

Hope it doesn't just turn out to be a Monster Hunter with guns, since I'm not too fond of MH.

I haven't heard much about this AK hunting thing. I guess I should read more into the article. XD; But I loved Lost Planet, so this one has no chance of disappointing me, if the first one was as good as it was. I just hope they improve the multiplayer more than it already was. That's what kept me coming back to the first one.

The only thing I feel too weird about the Edgeworth game is probably the fact that it's not the same as the originals. It's got that third person stuff and I enjoyed the first ones how they were. XD; But hopefully it's good, cause I'll go get it if it is.

almostlovehate

Complete...global...satur ation
    Years
  • If Re:TDC is going to be just like Re:TUC, I will not be purchasing it.
    It needed more replay value than it got in my opinion.
    And it told me stories I knew, minus Wesker's and the Arctic one.
    This has Re:2, Re:CVX (I believe) and I heard about Leon in South America, so it might be worth buying, we'll see...

Back