• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Card Captor Sakura

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 26, 2007
    Hey Guys! I haven't posted in awhile but I'm a HUGE CCS fan! I have one DVD of the Japanese version, the first volume. It's reaaaly good!

Years
  • Oh, there were only two seasons? Oops, my bad. Lol ^^;
    Well, I haven't seen the movies. Are they any good?

My favorite card would be Dash or Ice. The reaons why: Dash is cute, Ice is a giant crystal looking goldfish! Muahahaha!!
    *cough cough* Oh sorry... couldn't help myself ^.^

The only CCS site I ever went to was the URL from uh... *thinks* I think it's on my boardgame's box. I went there once, but it needed updating and kept forgetting that I had an account there. X.x;

Does anyone have the CCS Wonderswan game?

Kimi88

enchanted w.i.t.c.h.
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2007
    cardcaptor sakura......huh.......my fav anime ^_~

PKMN_grl

Obsession Hunter
    Years
  • Ooo! I like CCS too! *waves but then notices everyone staring*

Yeah, I first saw the dubbed version and thought it was kewl. Then, after doing research, I found out what the original version was like. I can't really hate the dub for being... well... the dub... I can only find Nelvana to blame.

CCS was probably one of my first animes. I learned a heck load of japanese in it and I love thier songs. I kinda lost intersest in it, but my lil sister has been watching the VCD's of the 3rd series over and over. It just makes me realize why I liked it.

*gets thrown with SPAM Ham*

Ow... Ok my favorite card would be... Uh... *checks in my Clow Book* Um... Dash, I guess, for looking so much like Espeon... My favorite character is Shaoran. I say he's the sanest person in the show. I used to like Tomoyo, but I realized how annoying she was.

*get's thwacked by Tomoyo fans*

*runs away*

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    NO Tomoyo is very annoying!!!
    Couples of CCS:
    Sakura & Shaoran
    Tomoyo & Eriol
    Yukito & Touya(no its not gay Touya saved his life)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Well, technically Touya & Yukito are gay, but in a good sense. ^_^; There's nothing wrong with it, I just think too many people are uptight about it. o_O

I like Sakura & Shaoran. They're so adorable together. <3 In fanfiction, though, I like Shaoran & Eriol. It's usually hilarious, but then, I tend to like couplings that would never work out because the two dislike eachother. o_O

Cherrim

Years
  • No, I'm pretty sure Shaoran was just attracted to Yukito/Yue's magical power since it was so strong. Wasn't there an episode into the 3rd season in which Yue told Shaoran why he liked Yukito? If there was, that's what caused Shaoran to go after Sakura instead. @_@

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Yep...the only reason Syaroan liked Yuki was because he had magical powers. He found out later that he loved Sakura and was just neglecting his feelings towards her. ^_^ So kawaii!!

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    I say he was hiding it/never got a chance to admit Kero & Touya Always get in the way...only chance he got(admitted) was epi 70 (They Dubbed it out though)
    then movie 2 is almost totally concentrated on Sakura Telling Syaroan her feelings

Years
  • Ive only seen the dub *sniffle* not fair! thats...the....best (one of the best) shows ever!!
    I never really like the Sakura/Shaoran pairing...and Ive got my reasons...
    Did you know there was a CCS game for the GBC?

Cherrim

Years
  • There are two... and I've got them both as ROMs, but only one of them works and I they're both completely in Japanese. x.o; When I played it, I was useless because I didn't know the language. But now that I've been reminded of their existance and I might actually know enough Japanese to get me through the first little bit.. maybe I can do it. @_@; Lol..

Years
  • Lightning said:
    There are two... and I've got them both as ROMs, but only one of them works and I they're both completely in Japanese. x.o; When I played it, I was useless because I didn't know the language. But now that I've been reminded of their existance and I might actually know enough Japanese to get me through the first little bit.. maybe I can do it. @_@; Lol..
    *claps* you can do it you really try! (i hate that song...XD )
    two...thats cool..*goes off to look for them*

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    id like to ask whether the dub voices were changed in the english CCS 2: The sealed card...

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    y review it when i have a subbed on my comp? its a really good movie none the less...the dub makers really cut up as many S+S scenes as they could...and then the second movie is a S+S movie i can tell y they didn't want to make it...

Cherrim

Years
  • I'm glad Nelvana had no part in this. <3 They would have completely ruined it... and made it as though Shaoran was only there so he could have the Void Card to himself or something like that. XD; (Wouldn't that be awful? ;_;')

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Man the movie would be cut up WAY too much...its crazy how badly they could have cut it up...

Back