• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Card Collectors

Years
    Me and a friend of mine still collect them. But I can't really afford to spend too much money on them, so it's only rarely that I get a pack or I'll buy some if I come across them at a flea market or the like.

Duckster18

Pokemon Entrepenuer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    i was asking because i just found a **** ton of my old cards. I have a huge collection and i don't wanna go through ebay and i know you can't go on here and say "Hey, i wanna sell my cards, who's in?" so i wanted to see if anyone is interested in my cards.

Duckster18

Pokemon Entrepenuer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    it's different cause i never said i was selling them. I just said i was wondering if anyone was interested in them, like what cards i have, what cards i may want to get or trade. I never said i was selling my cards on here.

If i wanted to outright sell them, i woulda listed the cards im willing to. I wanna see old cards that you may have and vice versa.

Last edited:

mikaldinho

professional game creator!
    Years
    I am a collector. in the past 3 months i have got over 200 new cards, and a collectors tin. I still play the console games as well!

Duckster18

Pokemon Entrepenuer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    I wanna see old cards that you may have and vice versa.[/QUOTE]

even said it. that's my intention. thank you

Years
    I wanna see old cards that you may have and vice versa.

even said it. that's my intention. thank you

Looking for trades isn't allowed here, either... for the same reasons selling isn't. The site doesn't want to be held liable because someone scammed someone else out of their cards. There are already plenty of other TCG-related sites that permit trading.

Duckster18

Pokemon Entrepenuer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    i never said trade in that statement. i said see. completely different

"Hey you have a charizard? cool look at my blastoise" you guys are so literal

in my first statement i even said "Interested in my cards." like is anyone interested still in the old cards.

Card Collectors

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    ... I have a huge collection and i don't wanna go through ebay and i know you can't go on here and say "Hey, i wanna sell my cards, who's in?" so i wanted to see if anyone is interested in my cards.

I don't know how else you can interpret this, but if you're just interested in talking collections then sure. What do you have?

Duckster18

Pokemon Entrepenuer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    i have the complete collection of the holo base set cards and an entire 1st edition set of team rocket cards.

Back