• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cartoon Network

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2006
    Dont you all think the episods aired by CN on pokemon eg:the latest episod make you feel like the episod ends too early? I sort of having a feeling like that. How can a shot by korfish and swellow take down both? What you all think?

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    Dont you all think the episods aired by CN on pokemon eg:the latest episod make you feel like the episod ends too early? I sort of having a feeling like that. How can a shot by korfish and swellow take down both? What you all think?

erm.. I'm not really getting what you meant... o.o

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2006
    Oh; I mean do you have a feelings that CN tries to end the episod urgently in such a way that each episod for each story? This latest episod is quite confusing as ash pokemons had receive so much attack and yet manage to fight again but the foe pokemon just got one hit from Ash's then K.O. Isnt this feel wierd? I think the CN should says "to be continued" at the end and continue the show next saturday to make it longer and exiting battle.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2006
    oh.... Thanks for telling me that...... I though CN makes it like that because a post long ago I have read mention that the episods now rest on how CN want to. So me too got bit confused!

Thanks guys.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Well I notice that all the battles that Swellow battles in that they don't really make sense. I mean remember when Ash fought Liza and Tate? Swellow would have been gone after taking a powerful Thunderbolt then get all shiny. Still that how the Japanese writers are. Sometimes the battles Ash are in don't make sense.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2006
    Hai Miss Reyna; I partly agree on this because remember when ash first met swellow? It seem able to resist the electric attack for quite a number of times. So since it evolve it may be stronger and may hence able to resist the thunderbolt. This is what I think. Agree?

waregreymon

Pokemon Master
    Years
    For those people who dont have cable and dont like downloading episodes, then you can watch cartoon network online for free on viidoo.com
    You will see a channel list, just click on cartoon network and wait for a second and it will start. But you need a broadband connection. Dont expect high quality!

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    I think i know the answer, Ash has been training for years, yes, YEARS!!!
    He's used his Pikachu in every episode, so it is probably like level 169 or something by now. But Corphish and Swellow? Well, maybe they're just uber....

Back