• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cassie's Semi-Competitive/Non-Competitive Shiny Shop

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2015
    Interested in either a shiny Haxorus, shiny Metagross, Shiny Flygon or shiny Aegislash for Shiny Greninja?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2020
    Interested in either a shiny Haxorus, shiny Metagross, Shiny Flygon or shiny Aegislash for Shiny Greninja?

What are the IVs and natures on these pokemon and are they kalos-bred? =)

I'm interested in the shiny gastly

I can offer my shiny quagsire
    /31/x/31/31/31/x

I apologize so much, but I actually traded away the gastly already and my shop wasn't updated. I'm going to try to get another shiny gastly for you to make amends so that I can take your offer. If I get one I'll pm you. Or if you see anything else you like in my shop let me know. It's up to date now. I have a new gastly identical to the old one. I'm able to make the trade if you're still interested, so long as the Quagsire is Unaware and Kalos-bred. ^^

Hello, how are you? I was wondering if you would be interested in a shiny furfrou and ursaring for the shiny tyrunt?

What are their natures? =)

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    I'm interested in your Solar Powered Charmander. I got a Pokerus infected Japanese Fletchling with the Gale Wings ability.

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
    I am interested in:

Shellder
    Level 1
    ♂ 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Jolly - Skill Link
    Egg Moves: Icicile Spear | Rock Blast | -- | --

Check my shop to see if I have anything you want for it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2020
    I'm interested in your Solar Powered Charmander. I got a Pokerus infected Japanese Fletchling with the Gale Wings ability.

Sorry, I already have a perfect Fletchling shiny. If you have any other offers, let me know! <3

I am interested in:

Shellder
    Level 1
    ♂ 31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Jolly - Skill Link
    Egg Moves: Icicile Spear | Rock Blast | -- | --

Check my shop to see if I have anything you want for it.

Interested in both, Sceptile and Marill. Are they Kalos-bred? Is Sceptile's name English?

Last edited:
    Years
    What are their natures? =)
    furfrou is brave and ursaring is calm. No spectacular ivs.
    I can also toss in a non shiny 5 iv bulletproof chespin female with rollout and a 5IV Protean froakie. The chespin and froakie are just random breeds but have good iv's so you could turn around an offer them back again and have some good trade bait.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2020
    Both Kalos bred & both English names. Which one would you like?

Haha. Touch choice then. I think I'm leaning toward Marill because I like level 1 poke's. =D

Shellder for Marill?

And likewise, everyone, just fyi, I listed all of the competitive shiny pokemon I have in my first post now. They aren't for trade, but it'll help you know what I already have when making offers. Likewise, I am open to clone trades so long as you have enough references.

Last edited:
    Years
    I will also add these items to the offer for you to choose from ...
    lucky egg 
    choice scarf
    Assault Vest
    Choice Specs
    Focus Sash
    Life Orb
    aggronite
    aerodactylite
    kings rock
    Black belt
    Charizardite x
    abomasite
    everstone

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2020
    I will also add these items to the offer for you to choose from ...
    lucky egg 
    choice scarf
    Assault Vest
    Choice Specs
    Focus Sash
    Life Orb
    aggronite
    aerodactylite
    kings rock
    Black belt
    Charizardite x
    abomasite
    everstone

I want to give it to you, but I can't. If you get a shiny pokemon that has a nature that works with it, I may reconsider.

Years
    I will give the full run down. Lvl 24, calm, kalos native, quick attack/swift/tackle/facade. 31 iv's in hp sp def and speed. Run away.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2020
    I will give the full run down. Lvl 24, calm, kalos native, quick attack/swift/tackle/facade. 31 iv's in hp sp def and speed. Run away.

Well, I'll trade you Tyrunt for it, but I see that you care a lot about this pokemon, so take some time to think about it and let me know. I don't want you to rush into something you might regret. haha.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2020
    If you get online, I can in a moment. I'm in the battle maison so give me a little bit. I think I have your Fc entered already. =]

Years
    Yea, I believe we do to. Take your time. The only reason I may have seemed rushed is that is the last night of my mini vacation before going back to the daily grind of work

Back