• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Castelia City as your home town? [ #32 ]

How would you feel if it was the home town?

• Total voters

YouMadBro?

Cool Story Bro.
    Years
    When news about BW came out, and pictures of Catelia City came out, I thought it was the starting "Town". I began thinking that instead of a house, you'd live in an apartment, which would have been pretty cool/intresting. Now that I think about, I'm glad it isn't the hometown.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Hmm...an urban setting being the start of a Pokemon game instead of a small rural town would be a nice change and would have an interesting impact on the storyline. Not everyone who wants to be a Pokemon Trainer comes from a small, sparsely populated town. XD Though I'm not sure how navigable Hiun City is... but yeah, I'm sure there are lots of kids who wouldn't care about city size and would just love to roam around in a huge city gawking at everything like "Ooh! It's so big!" While tradition can be good, some breaks and changes could serve as nice refreshers, provided they are integrated well.

..Though it would be weird to travel all the way to Nuvema Town, where hardly anyone lives, just to see Professor Juniper after visiting someplace like Hiun City. :/

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    Sure, finally we would be a city boy/girl and we would have many things to do and see at the beginning of the journey, not the classic, go looking for the professor, pick a pokemon and Dex.

Back