• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Casty's art

Castgurl

The Cuban Artist ~
Years
  • Heya! -waves-

All previous stuff is removed to avoid a..*takes a very deep breath* superomegaomgwtfhshehazsumtalentbutIdunno looooonnnng, looong thread with nothing but drawing after drawing of...um..stuff! *cough* whew!

All of the previous artwork and some that I didn't post on here can be seen at:

www.castgurl.com
    (No, it's not a hentai site and no, you won't get a bugauauaga virus from it...just go and peek at my stuff! :)

Here's what I worked on yesterday. The other new stuff isn't scanned in yet lol -.-'

Casty's art

Last edited:

Palladium

2012 FTW!
    Years
  • I really like your art style, it's cartoon like but it works for you that way, although I have noticed that some traces are too thick, in comparison to other, and that some traces take up the space for coloring

Castgurl

The Cuban Artist ~
    Years
  • I kinda understand what you're saying; The concept that I've kept with me is this: the closer the image, the thicker the line work. (not crazy thick though lol.) Some of that tends to blend in with the shading (which is inked black) so a lot of times you won't really noticed that unless the light source is being cast elsewhere on the object/thing/monster/superpwnmonster with laser beams.
    Buuut I think I'll lay off the thick line work next time lol.

(Btw: thanks for the post. I'll be posting my sketches soon :) )

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I love the Hydregion one the most it looks freaking awesome. Anyways about Hydregion's right eye seems a bit smaller than the other one. For Hydregion's right head, are those supposed to be eyes? (no disrespect here). Other than that great job.

:t354:TG

Castgurl

The Cuban Artist ~
    Years
  • Yeah and I drew it like that on purpose; would be kinda boring if everything was perfectly in the same size lol.

WarGreymon-X

Ultimate Nerd
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jun 18, 2014
    Wow, you have some really good stuff, I really like the pencil drawing. I wish I could draw glass as well as you!

Years
  • I love how you outline your work.

Seriously, it's awesome. Your work doesn't have just thin or thick outlines, but it's mixed. I like it. It gives some depth to the picture. I also love seeing the shading and outline being mixed into one solid color (the black color, in this case like this piece).

Castgurl

The Cuban Artist ~
    Years
  • Thanks guys. :) It's nice seeing what other people think of my stuff. At least I know I'm heading in the right direction! (Erm, somehow, some way lmao.)

Back