• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Casty's Last Drawns!

Years
    ash_misty4ever said:
    I think they're good Castrainer, no matter if they were badly colored in. It's nice of you to actually draw, unlike all of the fat people who live in America, playing video games all day!;)

If I were you, I'd try colored pencils, you get more detail. If you wouldn't of colored them in with a crayon, they would have been really good!

Keep it up Castrainer.
    Hey,I sit around and play video games all day!!!

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Ya do? O_O
    Here's my las one... its colored in the computer:
    (PS: Its meh in the opposite sex :P All of my friends said that she is meh in girl shape, hehe...)

Casty's Last Drawns!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    oh man...do you people ever give critisisum? This is just plain bad you need to rework your art style cast.

Here's my critic.....

you could start by doing a light penciling of the picture fist then you could erase anything you dont like and redo it once that's done you could make thoese pencil's darker and then ink them in. Genraly most people dont use crayon's for real drawing becuse they are way to messy it's allmost imposialbe to get anything done right with them.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    blue said:
    oh man...do you people ever give critisisum? This is just plain bad you need to rework your art style cast.

Ya mighty not know but THAT is my style.
    So go paint yours with your own style and I saty here with mine!
    I like to use crayons and if you are so pertubed about it... i bet ya can colour a circle with a crayon! So if ya dont like my art... let the other who like it opine!

~Casty

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    But the thing is it's not really a style it's just random doddles with no real promise of improvement.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    blue said:
    But the thing is it's not really a style it's just random doddles with no real promise of improvement.

Ya said all: Thats my style!
    And i dont care tha you dont like it! I like it, and if I like it its all right!
    And everyone have its own style! Even that other people, i mean, you dont appreciate it. So stop talking about it and go try to colour a circle with a red crayon!

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    blue said:
    Gerez so what we are not allowed to critic people here?

Look... three posts only saying that YOU dont like my drawings are something from the ****!

Can you see that YOU? Yes... YOU dont like it! But I like it!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Yes but the thing is go back and READ i am acutally giving you some good advice on how to improve.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    blue said:
    Yes but the thing is go back and READ i am acutally giving you some good advice on how to improve.

I dont want to change my art style!
    I dont need to paint a Mona Liza to be happy!
    For meh... My art is good in the way it is!
    Look? For MEH!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    But you see it's not everyone is cut out to be a drawing person...some people just dont have it...i'd love to draw better then the crap i can do now but i got a feeling that's not going to happen anytime soon see so i'm just giving some advice of how to fix your style and how to acutally find a good style that fit's you and not look like a 7 year old drew it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    he's 12 you should be way better then this a average 12 year old can draw a lot better then this yes they use crayons but it's for a lack of better supplies...try pastels they are a lot smmother.

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    Blue i'd be careful if i were you. Your on the edge here, so i suggest you get a grip. You know what? You'd do pretty well at Serebii Forums , since all the Art rulers are Critics over there that think they are truly amazing Artists, and can yack on about how terrible other member's art is! Do you seriously want to be like that? Stop it, what is the matter with you ?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    First of all i think i'm a good artist not some superomgcrazy brilliant art king i'm moderate at best i dont say i can draw good becuse that's bad luck i just give critic's on how to help people improve and i am a serebii's fourm ....kinda hate it there.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    blue said:
    First of all i think i'm a good artist not some superomgcrazy brilliant art king i'm moderate at best i dont say i can draw good becuse that's bad luck i just give critic's on how to help people improve and i am a serebii's fourm ....kinda hate it there.

I cant say that your art aint good... but if thats my style so leave it to meh! Ya made three posts only saying bad things! And in only one ya said a single thingy that might help! So take it easy and lets stop with this!
    And if ya think i do not draw good... keep your mind and let mine free!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    ya but the thing is go look at a 4 or 5 years old's drawing...then only diffrence is you stay in the line's...kinda....i'm not meaning to be rude but maybe hand drawn things aint for you, you seem to be a lot better with sprites.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    blue said:
    ya but the thing is go look at a 4 or 5 years old's drawing...then only diffrence is you stay in the line's...kinda....i'm not meaning to be rude but maybe hand drawn things aint for you, you seem to be a lot better with sprites.

Its just cuz i use crayons???
    Or its cuz i use a simply art and have another things to do other than draw???
    Or its cuz just your art is better, with colored pencils and colored paints... that no one can have a art colered by crayons and drawed with low techinics???

Back