• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Casty's Last Drawns!

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    Okay, I am only going tosay this once otherwise Im taking it to a higher power

Blue- If someone dosen't want critiquing you don't give it to them. If he asked you to stop you stop. You don't go rambling on and what you were doing was bashing. I like crayons too but yes, you are help to artists but you can go off the top. You need to calm your critiquing down. Do I need to make a tutorial on critiquing?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Look i'm just saying you might not be cut out for hand drawn thing's stay with computer graphic's when you draw something you have to take time in it i do it with everry piece of art i do and i think most of the time they come out ok. So um...just try with a diffrent medium.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    blue said:
    Look i'm just saying you might not be cut out for hand drawn thing's stay with computer graphic's when you draw something you have to take time in it i do it with everry piece of art i do and i think most of the time they come out ok. So um...just try with a diffrent medium.

I drwed some during my math class... this I can say.
    But i cant say that i dont made any effort on it!
    Effort isnt work with perfection, but work with the heart!

And you are right amphros23, blue are just saying this cuz he dont have anything to do!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    ya but effort is sputting your soul into whatever you do...if you did that then i applad you becuse i have yet to do a artwork that i can truly say i am proud of.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    blue said:
    ya but effort is sputting your soul into whatever you do...if you did that then i applad you becuse i have yet to do a artwork that i can truly say i am proud of.

The Digglet-Weedle one, was for my sister!
    The Haunter one, was to celebrate the day my friend bought a GBA SP!
    The Fakemons, they're my friends idea... i just drawed! But i drawed it to my friends!
    That is effort! I alway try to make my best! You are 4 or 3 years older than meh and think that is the best!
    Im not the best, to tell the truth, i draw really bad but I like my style!
    And you aint the best too!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Man but i drew WORSE then you at that age i was really really horriable artist before but people would allways say my art was good and never acutally give me adivce untill one day a freind told me how to improve and that it sucked blah blah blah see by just saying that someone is good it's just feeding a ego.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    blue said:
    Man but i drew WORSE then you at that age i was really really horriable artist before but people would allways say my art was good and never acutally give me adivce untill one day a freind told me how to improve and that it sucked blah blah blah see by just saying that someone is good it's just feeding a ego.

But that is what im saying!
    I will not change my art style cuz that makes my art diferent!
    If I follow your advices, my art will be equal to yours!
    And i dont want that! Im not saying that your art is bad... but its too... err... 'same as others'. I bet ya find someone at PC that draw/colour like meh!

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    If you say something's "bad", it just makes people want to do art even less. There's a difference between constructive criticism and just plain critcism. You do try to offer some, but try to concentrate on the good points as well...otherwise, people will lose all motive to try at all!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Castrainer said:
    But that is what im saying!
    I will not change my art style cuz that makes my art diferent!
    If I follow your advices, my art will be equal to yours!
    And i dont want that! Im not saying that your art is bad... but its too... err... 'same as others'. I bet ya find someone at PC that draw/colour like meh!
    ya but thoese are just art class thing and stuff i do it isent my art style at all...well kinda since i do like the manga style a lot more the west or even indi style.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Forest Grovyle said:
    If you say something's "bad", it just makes people want to do art even less. There's a difference between constructive criticism and just plain critcism. You do try to offer some, but try to concentrate on the good points as well...otherwise, people will lose all motive to try at all!

I know... im just bored with this...
    His art aint bad... its good... blue draw good... but his art aint the best!
    And my style is MY style... if a friend tought blue how to draw... his art aint special! Like for MEH my art is!
    (All seeing? For MEH!)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    A friend dident tell me how to draw they gave critics and told me how i could improve and make a style all my own i'm not saying i'm great at art i know i'll never be as good as my idol but trying is jus that trying....your art dosent give off a style it's the same thing i have seen time after time.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    blue said:
    A friend dident tell me how to draw they gave critics and told me how i could improve and make a style all my own i'm not saying i'm great at art i know i'll never be as good as my idol but trying is jus that trying....your art dosent give off a style it's the same thing i have seen time after time.

Have ya ever saw a Digglet and a Weedle together? Have ya ever saw a Haunter with a GBA SP? Have ya ever saw my opposite sex form?
    Wow ya must see lots of things!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    That was a sp? Ok....um.. still you just give off a sort of rushed style that's hard tog et around and now i have to go to work so bye....

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    blue said:
    That was a sp? Ok....um.. still you just give off a sort of rushed style that's hard tog et around and now i have to go to work so bye....

Do you have a job? Wow...
    Now... im just doing all of this cuz you insulted Tatt!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    yes i have a job...my mom cant work so leave it to the kid to have to pay rent bills and so on...this is why i draw more then i should and what your pair isent young? .

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    blue said:
    yes i have a job...my mom cant work so leave it to the kid to have to pay rent bills and so on...this is why i draw more then i should and what your pair isent young? .

Go to work Sr. blue!
    And elt Tatt out of this!
    Its my art and she was just saying her opinion!
    I respect that ya dont like my work, but can ya just stop with this?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    ya but just tell her to stop with the spam threats.....now i have to go wrok...ihate working on boats.

Back