• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Catching Lugia Win. [HG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Impressive,funny and lack of difficulty. I must say that it only happened to me once long ago.It was in my Pokemon Red and I threw a regular pokeball at a Mewtwo that has not been weakened nor status'd and I just happened to catch it.

SpiderJames

PSY!!!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2012
    The only legendary Ive ever had to try more then once was Mewtwo, which was major fail because I already used my Masterball on Zapdos -_-

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Prettyimpressive ;)
    I think it is just like..a miracle!
    OMG I cant believe how loucky you are! ;)
    I cant wait till soulsilver and heartgold come out next year??? In english????

SDODC13

Psychic Lover
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Dec 10, 2023
    You guys all realise that there is a cheat out there that allows 100% catch rate already right. Not that I doubt you but it just seams like a good show is all.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    i guess you cheated????? hm.. you shouldnt have made a thread for this.

Years
  • i guess you cheated????? hm.. you shouldnt have made a thread for this.
    As I said, in the stories journal at least...
    But it is possible he didn't cheat it... I mean, it was on red and it had a status condition... it's just the Pokeball that threw me off... when he had all those ultraballs... and not 2 mention the hesitation before clicking on it was a bit suss... and that it was emulated (gameshark/action replay alert).

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
  • It's a cheat surely you would of saved before battling do you on't KO it !

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • He saved near the man who lets you through.
    He could just talk to the man and get through to Lugia. It's not that far away.

I usually get my brother to catch all my legendaries because he can catch them very easily. Like, I give him the DS, and he can catch it in 1-2 minutes. With a Poke ball. With the legendary in full HP.
    AeroKuragari was just lucky.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • OmG !
    I wish I had that luck w/ Lugia in Navel Rock on my FireRed !
    I ended up killing it and ONLY catching Ho-oH ! That freaking bird..

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Blah blah neat but we don't need threads just for your videos with catching Lugia blah blah try the travelling stories thread next time - thread closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back