• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Catching Pokémon on Emrald

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adlais

Adlais ^_^
    Years
    I'm playing Emerald, and I am having a hard time finding good Pokémon. My team is Blaziken, Lombre, Gloom, Ninjask, Poocheyena (for rock smash and strength), and Electrike.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    So vague...when you say "good Pokemon", what exactly do you mean? What specifically are you looking for? How effective a Pokemon is in battle is entirely a matter of how well you've trained them. If you're looking for Pokemon that are good in battle, you probably won't find many. Most Pokemon caught in the wild are significantly underleveled for where you are in the game, and wild Pokemon have lower stats than trained ones, so you'll have to train them to make them battle ready.

Is there a specific Pokemon you're looking for? If so there's tons of resources online that can tell you where to find Pokemon. I personally recommend Bulbapedia and Serebii.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I would move this to in-game team help, but you're gonna have to give more information about your team, movesets specifically. Feel free to repost a thread in there and get help.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back