• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Caterpie, Weedle or Wurmple?

Which one is better?

• Caterpie

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • Weedle

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Wurmple

Votes: 13 27.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Which one do you think is best?

For me, Wurmple, because when it gets to beautifly or dustox, they can learn awesome moves

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Caterpie was my favourite when the series began, but Wurmple's won me over since then.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Weedle looks like some talking bug creature from a Polish folk tale that helps a lost little girl on her way.
    Or at least that's what the original card artwork made me think.

But no, I prefer Wurmple, it's the only one of the three that looks realistically believable.

Obsession

Narcotic Empress
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    You CANNOT and I mean simply cannot say no to those huge eyes on Caterpie. I wish it hadn't evolved so fast in the anime :S

Ayselipera

Honestly the anime won me over with Caterpie.
    I just can't choose any other.

ALC_Allstar

Green Day Fan
    Years
  • I like all of them. I don't like beautifly very much cause I haven't used it as much, and I can't see any real potential in it. I love dustox, beedrill, and butterfree though.

BowtiePenguin

Proud; noble; penguins.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2009
    They're all pretty cute, but I have to go with Wurmple because Dustox is adorable.

ETA: I was pretty sad that Butterfree left to mate and die in the anime though...

Last edited:
    Back