• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Catnippy-chan's art

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2014
    Heehee so I enjoy doing art so I might as well try to get it out there!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

My signature on art read Alice because that was my online persona .u.
    My dA: https://crystalline-opal.deviantart.com/

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    Your style is very cute, I like how you're able to keep your lines so clean. What program do you use for your drawings?

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
    Years
    Your art looks amazing. I really liked the first one (the one with the hat), the colors on that one look good!
    The Meowstic drawing gives me a mysterious vibe. I like how well she fits in the background.
    More power to you and your work :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2014
    Your art looks amazing. I really liked the first one (the one with the hat), the colors on that one look good!
    The Meowstic drawing gives me a mysterious vibe. I like how well she fits in the background.
    More power to you and your work :D

oh bless you my friend, thank you <3

I'm also gonna drop this off!
    Spoiler:

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    !!!

Adorable!!

Wow, you've got just so many good ideas flowing in this thread, it's honestly hard not to be inspired by your work. Naturally, I'm totally in love with your Sylveon/ Mega Gardevoir drawings. And I especially love that super stylized Meowstic. It almost reminds me of that Ancient Mew card from back in the day.

Above all though, I believe I like your Shaymin the best. That little cutie came out so, so well. You should be really proud of yourself for it. Those shades of pink and purple combined with that vibrant green.. and the way you shaded the two together just looks so soft and adorable. I really love that one.

Please keep it up! You've got a lot of great stuff here. I'm excited to see what you come up with next! :D

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    I'm going to take the assumption that you are fairly new to art, yes?

I want to say that you show a lot of amazing potential with the direction you're going right now.
    The colors, the poses, the lines... you're doing a great job, dear!

All of this looks so beautiful (really digging that Shaymin <3) and I honestly can't wait to see where you will go from here.
    You can only get better with time, and I can't help but feel you'll surpass even me in art ability if you keep this up.

Fantastic stuff.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2014
    !!!

Adorable!!

Wow, you've got just so many good ideas flowing in this thread, it's honestly hard not to be inspired by your work. Naturally, I'm totally in love with your Sylveon/ Mega Gardevoir drawings. And I especially love that super stylized Meowstic. It almost reminds me of that Ancient Mew card from back in the day.

Above all though, I believe I like your Shaymin the best. That little cutie came out so, so well. You should be really proud of yourself for it. Those shades of pink and purple combined with that vibrant green.. and the way you shaded the two together just looks so soft and adorable. I really love that one.

Please keep it up! You've got a lot of great stuff here. I'm excited to see what you come up with next! :D
    Aaah thank you so much!! This motivates me so much to draw more often <3

I'm going to take the assumption that you are fairly new to art, yes?

I want to say that you show a lot of amazing potential with the direction you're going right now.
    The colors, the poses, the lines... you're doing a great job, dear!

All of this looks so beautiful (really digging that Shaymin <3) and I honestly can't wait to see where you will go from here.
    You can only get better with time, and I can't help but feel you'll surpass even me in art ability if you keep this up.

Fantastic stuff.
    I've been doing art for 5 years but haven't really taken it seriously :x Thank you though!!

I'm also gonna drop this off~ It took me 6 hours and I'm really proud of it <3
    Spoiler:

Years
    This is some really good artwork you have here. If I had to pick a favorite, it'd definitely be your Shaymin drawing. The way that Shaymin is looking up reminds me of myself when I was younger and I always used to look up into the starry skies at night and make shapes from the stars.

Such great talent overall! Looking forward to seeing more from you in the coming future!

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
    Don't know what to say. These are great. I really loved them all. I think there are many talented people here.

Back