• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cats or Dogs?

Cats or Dogs?

• Cats

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Dogs

Votes: 20 60.6%

• Total voters

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Dogs (No you idiot, not because of my name).

Because they are way smarter and more loyal than cats. They actually have the cerebral capacity to understand discipline and commands.

If Barney enters your house, a dog would jump to him and bite him to death for your sake.

But if Barney enters a house with a cat, it just goes *meow*, walks away, and you are as dead as a doornail.

My cat must be the odd one out then, because she enjoys walks on a leash and will gladly kill anyone who enters what she considers her territory, aka, the interior of my house, except for people she is familiar with (my family, my close friends, etc.) But then after she's killed them she'd probably go "meow" and walk away.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Dogs.
    I'm not much of a cat fan, not to mention that dogs tend to be more playful.
    I am starting to like cats to an extent, but I still prefer dogs, that is until I find a playful cat.

WeisseEdelweiss

Executor
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2013
    I enjoy dogs.
    Dogs are willing to be there despite what kind of day you had and all they want is your attention.
    A great friend. :3

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Dogs, they are very loyal and grateful, but I never had one. Still they could be very dangerous.

Tokin

:3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    cats, since they require little, are cleaner and are generally more adequate for a busy lifestyle, like my own^^

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    If they have a good nature, I'll like both. If they don't, then I wouldn't like either of them.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I like dogs better because they seem more fun to play around with, and can be very playful. Cats can sometimes misbehave and be annoying. Same with dogs... sometimes.

Years
    Dogs, because its great having a womderful dog that will follow you and do what theyre told. :D

I have nothing against cats, I own one in fact. :]

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    I couldn't vote I prefer both. Cats are cleaner, more graceful and they like to cuddle and are calm in doing so. Dogs are loyal, love to play, and like to relax but sometimes takes them awhile to do so lol Well excluding my dog he's super lazy like me! lol I got him for my gf and she's super clumsy I mean she's so clumsy it's like a super power! The stuff that happens around her is like impossible lol anyway come to find out...........our dog is too! lol so he has a little bit of me and her!

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Cats >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dogs

Cats are sweet, nice, and don't poop and or pee in your room X33

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    I prefer cats much more. They're cleaner, easier to take care of, and just <3. xD Some dogs can be nice/smart/etc, but lucky me for getting a moronic one. ._.;

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Actually, cats can be much more agressive and protective than any dog at the right times. Dogs are pack animals and you rarely see their worst alone, cats however are solitary and can be VERY agressive.

My grandfather's cat took on a dog 10 times bigger than it, and won :P.

Cats I prefer more.

Sadly though, you left out the real answer, as hamsters pwn them both. :P

~Mooshykris

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I prefer dogs. Dogs, like some cats, are quite protective of their owners/pack and are quite loyal animals. They're a lot more playful than cats too, but tend to tear things to shreds a lot more. :< Oh, and dogs are mans best friend for a reason. (:

Dogs ftw.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    Eh, I actually prefer Dogs over Cats because I feel they're easier to care for and don't run away as often.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Hm, this is a tough one, but I think cats. I have only had a few experiences with a doggy myself and each of them didn't end too well. We have had several cats, and all were great and I enjoyed having each and every one of them!

technicals

it never happened.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2009
    well, i like cats and dogs, as long as they have a good nature. although i once did get scratched by a cat once. it wasn't pretty. actually, you can still ever so faintly see the scar on my leg. but still, i like them both. it's a shame that in my whole family, nobody owns a cat; only dogs. some of my friends have cats though.

Years
    Well as a pet cats just because they are cleaner, easier to look after!
    And Dogs are good loyal servants because there smarter and faster.
    Overall Cats!

Back