• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cats or Dogs?

Cats or Dogs?

• Cats

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Dogs

Votes: 20 60.6%

• Total voters

.emerald

☆ + ♥
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Cats, it's because I'm terribly afraid of K9's ever since it sank its teeth onto my right hand when I was three.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
  • Doggies, although I love cats so much, dogs are way more loyal and they save lives. =p
    Also, they're more social.<3

*MitSuKi*

Look I'm your friend, see?
    Years
  • Doggies, although I love cats so much, dogs are way more loyal and they save lives. =p
    Also, they're more social.<3

Yes, we know that doggie-woggies save lives, are loyal and so on and so forth. But, do you know that a Rottweiler actually killed a two-year old(yes, the dog meant it)??

So...I love cats..As eondragon says, they are are intelligent, clean and cute!!

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
  • Cats. They're cute, easy to care for, intelligent and mind their own buisness (sp?).

If a dog's owner would jump off a cliff, the dog would jump after, thinking: "There's probably food!".
    If a Cat's owner would jump off a cliff, the Cat would just sit there, thinking: "What the hell's wrong with this guy?" and then walk away.

Last edited:

Candace

Beauty Trainer
    Years
  • Cats

Dogs just really disgust me. I despise them, They also smell really bad as opposed to a cat. But I don't consider myself a cat person either

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Dogs are okay, but Wolves are a lot better. I like Wolves better, but Dogs seem okay to me. Cats are also very nice and intelligent, great pets also, I would choose Cats over Dogs, but since there are Wolves in the Dog's family, then, I would choose Dogs. Yep, that is my answer!

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    i like dogs over cats, cause all the dogs iv had have been very nice but on the other hand the one cat we did have was very mean and evil!!!! XD

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Dogs (No you idiot, not because of my name).

Because they are way smarter and more loyal than cats. They actually have the cerebral capacity to understand discipline and commands.

If Barney enters your house, a dog would jump to him and bite him to death for your sake.

But if Barney enters a house with a cat, it just goes *meow*, walks away, and you are as dead as a doornail.

BUG♥CATCHER★BREEZE

Lurker from the deep
    Years
  • Dogs (No you idiot, not because of my name).

Because they are way smarter and more loyal than cats. They actually have the cerebral capacity to understand discipline and commands.

If Barney enters your house, a dog would jump to him and bite him to death for your sake.

But if Barney enters a house with a cat, it just goes *meow*, walks away, and you are as dead as a doornail.

I prefer cats. I do have to say, not all dogs would attack Barney. :S Why is Barney trying to kill you? *totally takes things to literally* XD

Back