• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

cats or dogs?

cat or dog?

• dog!

Votes: 26 49.1%
  • cat!

Votes: 24 45.3%
  • dont know,or dont have one.

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
Years
  • Isn't it obvious? Cats. There so graceful, and cute, plus one day their all going to take over the world! XD

I like cats more than dogs, they dont smell as bad, and they dont lick you.

Except for my cat, sometimes if she's really happy, she'll lick you'r face. XD

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • I chose the dog option. Don't get me wrong; I love cats too. However, canines have always had a special place in my heart, so I picked dogs. I admire all animals, though, even though canids are my favorites(with dolphins making a close second).

I hope my cat does not see this post and consider it favoritism.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • Cats all the way!
    I like dogs too, I have one, and I wouldn't have any other, but,
    Cats are nice, cute, and are easyer to pet, and because I have
    6, I haven't seen a mouse in almost a year.

Years
  • Maybe I'm biased because I've been around cats for most of my life (never had a dog as a pet), and I currently have four cats living at home with me, but...I'll pick cats, as I usually do. Not that I don't mind dogs; I've known some dogs that I've liked, but it's just that I prefer cats a little bit more. I think I just like their looks and sounds more (I love hearing cat meows and purrs).

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • Definately cats, my two cats are so active and playful(in fact they are running all over the place right now), as for dogs, well I don't even have one.(unless you count the nintendog I have)

Back