• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Catz for DS - NintenCats?

So,do you think it should be NintenCats?

• Yes

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

Fakemon_Master

Call me T!T!
Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2007
    Nintendogs is Nintendogs because its Nintendogs. If you get what I mean. Catz isnt nintendo and dosnt start with Do.

Popuri

~Eievui~
    Years
  • ah... okay, well then... hmm... you can have more than 1 toy/food item out at once in Catz/Dogz, right? And you can have couchins, and paintings, and stuff like that?

Years
  • Isn't it 2-D

do you actually stroke the Cats using the screen?
    do you throw frisbee's to the cats using the touch screen?
    do you do anything interactive with the Cats with the touch screen?

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Okay... If that's what you think... *coughucoughrcoughachoughdcoughocoughrcoughkcough*

It's her opinion. Respect it. You have no right to call her a dork, either. >_>

Anyway, I haven't tried the game, and I'm not really planning to. However, one of my friends has it and said that it is quite similar to Nintendogs, only with a few differences. :/ I'm not really sure, though.
    I don't think "Nintencats" would make a very good name, though. xD;

Years
  • Its just an attempt to cash in at the sucsess of Nintendogs by the looks of it.

Or just to suck 3-6 year olds money up.

Popuri

~Eievui~
    Years
  • Heh... sorry Chaos Chao, that is your opinion, so I respect that, the game is sort of like nintendogs... not exactly... I had nintendogs for DS and Catz for the computer, Catz on the computer is pretty fun, it's almost like ninttendogs, only it doesn't have the same feel, and you can't walk your cats! :(

poketchi

Wheeeeee.......
    Years
  • Well Catz is Ubisoft and Nintendogs is Nintendo the gameplay is different so it shouldn't be called Nintedcats

Jolty-kun

Years
  • I fidn them very alike, I was questioning myself on them them the other day.
    My sister has Catz and I see what the gameplay is like on numerous occasions, they're a little the same and a little different.
    Catz is 2D and Nintendogs is 3D, they're also from different companies.
    When Nintendogs came out, people were questioning if Nintencats would actually ever come out.
    But there's an article about it on the uncyclopedia, which is pretty funny. xD

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
  • Catz like Nintendogs? Didn't Catz come out first, meaning Nintendogs is like Catz? *Honestly can't remember* I think it was a little handheld thing before it was a GBA game then DS game (At least... I remember seeing it for DS, along with Dogz) And no, it shouldn't be Nintencats... wasn't made by Nintendo... *Just had the disturbing thought of it being called Mewbisoft XP*

Back