• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cause I can't sing or dance

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2011
Wow, those maps are awesome. It's full of details, I love how you placed the trees. Also the tileset looks very good. The colors are warm... Keep up with the good work! :)

marcc5m

what
Years
mummy_i_want_a_balloon_by_altariaking-d4fq8p2.png

Give credit if used.
I sprite too many purple Pokemon.

marcc5m

what
Years

The Drifloon looks so adorable. i really love how you did this one. the only probably with this is that if you look closely at Drifloon's cloud on it's head, it has a slight bit of purple on it. Anyways, great job and keep up the work.

:t354:TG

Thanks. The purple is intentional :)

a_scene_thing_by_altariaking-d4h6uqu.png

Trying to branch out more.

Years
The birds are too light to notice unless you get your face right up to the computer. Also the clouds and sun lack some anti-aliasing (or better anti-aliasing) because the bright teal outline is too harsh with the blue on the background.

Back