• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cause I'ma back in the business

Years
I saw the torkaol fusion in the game and was amazed you found a way for that to work. You are very good at fusions.

The musharna/glalie fusion is probably the best fusioin I've seen you do. Keep up the great sprites, it's interesting looking at them.
Thank you,glad you like them:)
And indeed I'm keeping up prepare this time for a huge update.
I revealed my little project I decided to pursue,I edited the first post as well so you might want to look under "Fakemon Region".
Here is the progress so far:
Spoiler:

And here are some fusions as always:
Spoiler:

This is all,I would really appreciate some critique on the fakemon to help me get further as I feel this what gives me the most fun and I want to be good at it so it's a win-win situation:cool:.
In other words,keep the comments guys!

Years

Those are the starters of my region,suggestions or thoughts about how to make them better?
Also the first post is updated with some new fakemon,make sure to check it out :p.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
Years
The ideas for these fakemon are really good ideas and very original but the psrites seem different to other official pokemon sprites. I'm not sure what it is but they just look .... different

Back