• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cazzler's pokedex fillers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Hi! I was just wondering if your giveaway was still available.. and if so, I was wondering if they're cloned pokemon. :3 If not I would be interested in one if you had the time to trade. I hope to hear back from you soon and thanks for being generous <3

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
    There not cloned Pokemon, you can pick only 3 at a time, which ones were you after? :)

UPDATE: I haven't been going on lately due to me losing interest in Pokemon Black (It's the only game I have!) Anyways, a new Egg-Move Pokemon is to be added is the Snarl Zorua, I have the event Zoroark but I don't plan on trading it yet. So I can now breed Snarl onto any Pokemon that can learn it from Zoroark. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2016
    Pokedex fillers sounds like you have tons of stuff
    Do you happen to have a scyther and swinub available?
    Not really sure what you're interested in though
    I have some baby eevee and tynamo if you'd like
    (on black)
    and are there still some of those giveaway pokes available?
    they look real nice :)
    Especially interested in Murkrow since I like it lol

Btw I'm currently on black

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
    Oh my, I missed your reply! lol sorry about that. Yeah I do have Scyther and Swinub and I can give you Murkrow for free, Eevee's are always nice :3

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    There not cloned Pokemon, you can pick only 3 at a time, which ones were you after? :)

UPDATE: I haven't been going on lately due to me losing interest in Pokemon Black (It's the only game I have!) Anyways, a new Egg-Move Pokemon is to be added is the Snarl Zorua, I have the event Zoroark but I don't plan on trading it yet. So I can now breed Snarl onto any Pokemon that can learn it from Zoroark. ^_^

If it's possible for you to nickname them, I would love a Yanma and Lileep <3 That would be amazing of you *_* <3 Thanks again!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Yanma and Lileep, nicknamed got it, just finishing a few trades and I'll let you know when I'm ready :)

Okay! Just want to let you know that the internet is acting up tonight and I'm multitasking with some other stuff. If it's possible it can be any name, but if it's not too much trouble, could you have the first letter be capital and the rest be lowercase?

:3 Thank you a bunch <3 It's very generous of you <33

Juzey

I love Shaymin!!!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2012
    Could I have Bulbasaur, the Groudon from your giveaways, and Mew?
    I have a Thundurus and some Earthquake/Brick Break Riolu.
    If Thundurus isn't enough for Mew, I have a Jirachi that I got of the GTS, so I'm not sure if it's legit or not, that I could give you.

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
    Do you have a meowth and pidgey?

Yes I do, I'm guessing you want those? I'll start breeding them.

Could I have Bulbasaur, the Groudon from your giveaways, and Mew?
    I have a Thundurus and some Earthquake/Brick Break Riolu.
    If Thundurus isn't enough for Mew, I have a Jirachi that I got of the GTS, so I'm not sure if it's legit or not, that I could give you.

I can breed you Bulbasaur, Groudon isn't in my Giveaways, I'll trade it for Thunderus and also, the only Mew I have is in my trophy case which isn't for trade :/ ...
    So Bulbasaur and Groudon then?

Raylite

Soul of a Yoko
    Years
    Hi, do you have a Chatot? I'm just starting out this RNG method so I need one. By any chance, can I also have Growlithe and Pichu in your giveaways? :)

(that Venusaur is so so >.< I want one badly but I do not have anything worth to offer. xD )

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
    Hi, do you have a Chatot? I'm just starting out this RNG method so I need one. By any chance, can I also have Growlithe and Pichu in your giveaways? :)

(that Venusaur is so so >.< I want one badly but I do not have anything worth to offer. xD )

Yeah, I can breed a Chatot.
    I'll also give Growlithe and Pichu, I'll let you know when Chatot is ready.

may I please have three pokes for the giveaway?

Sure, just name what you want! :)

Years
    Hey I'm looking for a member of the "Hitmon" family and would also like some help EV training. Also I may I also have three of the giveaways? :)

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
    Hey I'm looking for a member of the "Hitmon" family and would also like some help EV training. Also I may I also have three of the giveaways? :)

Yeah, sure (Sorry for late reply I've been a bit busy...) I'll breed a tyrogue and evolve it to Hitmonchan? You can have 3 as said in the first post, just tell me what you want.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back