• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebi's Secret Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiyo

heh.
Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    I saw a pretty light come from the clock tower, I fainted.
    OOC: What's happened to the other role-players?

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • OOC: I don't know. They must be on vacation.

"Hey VInce you alright?" Asked Kari in concern running forward. She looked at him then checked his pulse. "At least he's alive, but what happened?" She couldn't figure it out. "Vince? Hey Vince." She shook him gently.

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Hey, I'm alright, it's all part of the plan. You just concentrate on getting Yin me out of me.
    Yep.
    OWWW! What'd I do?
    I didn't do anything!
    I woke up.
    "Ow." I said, calmly.

Alana

Years
  • "Alright then. So uh got any ideas cause I'm fresh out." She paced back and forth Yang whispering ideas then tossing them out. "What can we do?"

"Dynamite maybe?"

"No we don't want to kill him plus we'd never be able to find some here."

"What about scaring him out?"

"How?"

"A blow horn?"

"Where can we find one? Our biggest problem is finding the materials we need."

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    OOC: Thank goodness there is one good and loyal role-player in this role-play.
    Other role-players, please remember that we are creating a FAN FICTION!

Alana

Years
  • OOC: Yeah please post. If another of the Role-Players doesn't post soon I will have no choice but to force you too. Grr. You'll see what I mean in my next post.

IC:

"I'm dunno where." Replied Yang.

"Well then what can we do?"

"This is the land of time right. Find something in this city."

"Alright." Kari started searching around the city.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
  • "I'll come with you Kari. It'll be easier to find something if we look together." Kitty followed Kari into the city. There seemed to be almost nobody around. "I'm starting to get a weird feeling about this place."

Alana

Years
  • "What kind of feeling. This place is strange and it scares me a little but at the same time it feels safe. it doesn't make sense does it?" Kari yawned slightly. "I'm kinda tired how bout you?"

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    OOC: Okay, so I guess I'll go third-person.

IC:
    Vance glared at the two.

OOC:Oh gosh, I don't have much to post and this role-play may be going dooooown, someone oughtta post and save the day.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
  • "Nope, not at all. I'm ready to explore this place from top to bottom. But...I don't seem to see anyone. I know this is the land of time, but there could at least be someone here to help us." Kitty morphed and started sniffing around for any kind of scent. She started whimpering and ran off.

Alana

Years
  • "Hey Kitty where are you going?" Kari ran after her. She wondered what was wrong and hoped she could help. "Wait up." She sped up to catch her.

OOC: We need something to happen so we'll know what direction this RP is taking.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    OOC i have not bein on because my pc is broken

IC: Why did i not go with the others why i must be stupid or something
    Changing into my human form i started to run faster and faster untill the light was scean walking around i saw that the place had not had people come through with there machienes of descrution just the way i like it . Walking over to a plam tree i ripped off a leaf and a small branch to make a splint for my arm .. While i was doing this i heard a Ear Splitting Scream something like i had never heard before ,i qulickly ran towards the source ......

OOC: this is the 4th time ive done this

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
  • Kitty continued running. Something was drawing her, but where? That she did not know. "Wait up!" She heard Kari call behind her. Kitty didn't stop, she wanted to know where the force was talking her. Then she abruptly stopped. The fountains clear pool was had her panicking reflection. She stared deep into the water and said, "There." The water distorted and a new image was formed.

Alana

Years
  • Kari arrived out of breath and panting. "What is it?" She asked weezing. "Weird." She said more quietly staring into the pool.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    I'm sorry

IC: woundering around this strange place after the sourse of the scream,
    i seamed to be heading towards a small outcrop of strange flowers.
    " Hey kari,kitty. Where are you?" i screemed at the top of my lungs
    hopeing to get a reply

OOC:I request forgiveness as i have not been particpating in this rpg , due to tecnical problems with my computer. It was going to be up and running last week but it's repare was stopped due to illness.

Alana

Years
  • "Luna? I haven't seen you in ages. I thought you were lost." Said Kari turning to look at her. She motioned for her to look into the pool then turned back trying to figure out what the new image was.

Chiyo

heh.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    You know, I'm gonna read a book. How about history?
    I'm not there, so who cares?
    Okay, history.
    No one wants my opinoin?
    Yeah, that's because you're me.
    Hey, that's an insult!
    Once, there was a guy named Magellan.
    Oh YEAH??
    Did I say something?
    Yeah!
    What did I say?
    NOTHIN'!
    Huh?
    Oh,yeah!
    I'm gonna stay out of this!
    Oh no, you're not!
    Wha...? Hey, now Yang's Yin!
    No. Yin is the guy who belches louder.
    UUUUUUUURPP...
    Ahhh-ewwww.
    You've got that right.
    So...anyone wanna talk?
    We are talking.
    I'm bored.
    Totally with ya.
    No! Whoever you are, pokemon, can't you just get Yin to go away?
    No, I cannot control spirits. Hey, it was YOU who has an evil side in the first place!
    Bad grammar.
    Look I AIN'T listening to nothing about your stupid chattering, the Yin is cooler than Yang.
    Oh, whatever. Who are you, pokemon, I mean, what pokemon?
    Celebi.
    WHAAAT?
    I'm Celebi, okay? You are in the land of time, and the garden is in the middle of the deserted town is the cure to Yin. You have to find the curing fruit, which will cure the defects. Just...
    What?
    Oooooh...whoozyy...
    Huh?
    I feel whoozy.
    Good for you!
    Huh?
    I'm alone?
    What? Where is everyone?
    Where's Yin? Where's freako pokemon?
    WHERE?

Alana

Years
  • Kari looked up. "Hear that? Um I think we should go and see to Vince." She breathed a little fire then took off towards the spot they had left Vince. "Hey uh Vince. Are you ok." Stupid question no he's not ok.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    "thanks nice to see you too so whats going on? " I asked kari as she disapered I followed

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
  • "Hey wait guys!" Kitty sighed and turned back to the image in the pool. Home was just a dive away, since a refletion of the grassy plains she grew up on was miraculously drifting around in the fountain's clear waters.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back